Saturday night live A big anti-Trump platform today. But just 20 years ago Look what they said about a gay New Jersey governor

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Take a look at this video. Not other than the great James Gandolfini. And they do a skit about the gay New Jersey governor of the time who had an affair with a gay Israeli lobbyist.

It’s really quite an entertaining video. Tony soprano calls the guy a fanook a word that is canceled today due to left wing New speak. Well we don’t have free speech today. Wow look at how much much better and incredibly entertaining SNL was again just 20 years ago.

Take a look at this video. Not other than the great James Gandolfini. And they do a skit about the gay New Jersey governor of the time who had an affair with a gay Israeli lobbyist.

It’s really quite an entertaining video. Tony soprano calls the guy a fanook a word that is canceled today due to left wing New speak. Well we don’t have free speech today. Wow look at how much much better and incredibly entertaining SNL was again just 20 years ago.

~~~~~~
Could you hear the reprecussions from a slit like that today?
Those Woke Censor's would crucify Jim Gandolfini and the whole cast of SLN.
I can hear Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar on "The View" going off on Jim and the whole crew now.

~~~~~~
Could you hear the reprecussions from a slit like that today?
Those Woke Censor's would crucify Jim Gandolfini and the whild cast of SLN.
I coan hear Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar going off on Jim and the whole crew now.
Absolutely. The great Gandolfini has passed away. But I do wonder why Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have not been canceled because of that skit.

Because they’re digging up posts from people from 20 years ago and canceling them. But apparently not if they are Democrats.

Forum List

Back