Saudi Arabia 'Shoots Down Ballistic Missiles Near Mecca'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Saudi Arabia has shot down two ballistic missiles over the cities of Taif and Jeddah, east and west of Mecca respectively, which it blamed on Yemen's Houthi movement.

Saudi air defences shot down a ballistic missile over the city of Taif, 65 kilometres east of Mecca, in the early hours of Monday morning. Another missile was launched at the port city of Jeddah, on the other side of Mecca, according to Saudi-owned news channel Alarabiya.

(Excerpt) Read more at alaraby.co.uk ...

I am more and more convinced that the Israeli enhanced Arrow system is being employed with Israelis doing the whole operation. This is like a live fire test of their system and also showing the Arabs that Israel can intercept any missile they fire at them. It also shows the Saudis that they will be very vulnerable if Israel ever withdraws its support...

If Mecca were a crater tomorrow, would fools flock to worship the crater? Or would it show that it was just a dumb rock that doesn’t matter, settling down a ton of religious madness? I suspect the former.

If Mecca were a crater tomorrow, would fools flock to worship the crater? Or would it show that it was just a dumb rock that doesn’t matter, settling down a ton of religious madness? I suspect the former.
Proving once again that this ABNORMAL is a bigot!

Forum List

Back