Alvin Bragg

What crimes? Bragg can't list them in a Bill of Particulars as required by NY law.
This trial bullshit is legally OVER, its just a show trial for democrats.
Another day, another retard... Same question to you, Einstein... What the fuck do you think the 91 indictments are all about, retard? Try to keep up. :itsok:

Another day, another retard... Same question to you, Einstein... What the fuck do you think the 91 indictments are all about, retard? Try to keep up.
1. There aren't 91 counts. Three were dropped. The new total is 88.
2. There were four indictments. The two by Smith (J6 and classified docs) are officially on hold until the USSC decides what limits there are, if any, on presidential immunity. Same with Letitia James' election interference charges.
3. So the only counts remaining are the (34) by Alvin Bragg, that he can't even define in a Bill of Particulars, as required by NY Law.
4. You low-IQ democrats are the retards who think the moon is made of gas, and that Guam can capsize, duh.

The OPPOSITE! Trump ran for office again, because he did have these investigations of him and he was made aware the indictments were coming.election.

He was always running

You make women look so fucking ignorant.

What the fuck do you think the 91 indictments are all about, retard? Try to keep up. :itsok:
You can indict a ham sandwich.... where and what is the crime in Braggs case?... you should be able to spell it out in a second... don't give me CNN talking points where is the crime here... are you fucking dense?... tell me why Trump is in court.... what did he do that is illegal... now don't just run away... answer my question....

You can indict a ham sandwich.... where and what is the crime in Braggs case?... you should be able to spell it out in a second... don't give me CNN talking points where is the crime here... are you fucking dense?... tell me why Trump is in court.... what did he do that is illegal... now don't just run away... answer my question....
So, do you need me to explain the finer points of the case to you? Sure, retard. My fee is $1000 a minute. Send me a check and book my time. Go.

So, do you need me to explain the finer points of the case to you? Sure, retard. My fee is $1000 a minute. Send me a check and book my time. Go.
You don't know what the illegal act was because there isn't one...
why lie?... why not say there is no law broken but you just like to embarrass Trump and keep him from campaigning... everyone knows that is what this is....

You don't know what the illegal act was because there isn't one...
why lie?... why not say there is no law broken but you just like to embarrass Trump and keep him from campaigning... everyone knows that is what this is....
Sure no law was broken. Is that why we see the orange loser whinning and shivering in the court day after day? :auiqs.jpg:

Sure no law was broken. Is that why we see the orange loser whinning and shivering in the court day after day? :auiqs.jpg:
Dude I'm asking you what the crime is... if you don't know just say so.... how old are you 12?....

We all know (and some leftists have even admitted) that if Trump were to drop out of the race tomorrow, these cases would instantly disappear.
If he hurled himself off Trump Tower, they would also disappear & you'd be heartbroken, left with just that imprint on your head as a memory.

In any case this will all be over when the steel doors close behind him.

Keep whining.

Forum List

Back