Save for a few dems, today's clown show proved......we need new blood!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I will say this for the last and final time, old white politicians of all genders on both sides, its time to go. Listening to Patrick talk, hearing for the umpteeth time, the Clintons name, its time for all democrats this election season to remove and vote in new. We blew it today, too soft, too old and too removed from the real world to understand the message that needs repeating over and over and over....this country, is slowly reverting back to yesterday, while the whole world is on the brink of change, rather good or bad...change is coming across the globe, while the so called greatest nation on the planet isolate itself in lies, political rhetoric and hopelessness.

I will say this for the last and final time, old white politicians of all genders on both sides, its time to go. Listening to Patrick talk, hearing for the umpteeth time, the Clintons name, its time for all democrats this election season to remove and vote in new. We blew it today, too soft, too old and too removed from the real world to understand the message that needs repeating over and over and over....this country, is slowly reverting back to yesterday, while the whole world is on the brink of change, rather good or bad...change is coming across the globe, while the so called greatest nation on the planet isolate itself in lies, political rhetoric and hopelessness.

What is the "change" going to be?

That is probably one of the most honest posts you have ever made.

Hopey change, like dumbo ears promised and never delivered on.

Read that Obama is thinking about running again. God help us. I doubt if he would have a chance.

Still delusional.

Still delusional.
Oh, come on. He is thinking that not all Democrats sit on the right hand of God and that is good.

Still delusional.
Oh, come on. He is thinking that not all Democrats sit on the right hand of God and that is good.
FYI, triggered59 is a female. And she bites.

Still delusional.
Oh I forgot./ Tiggered just sounds like a male. So she bites, huh? That's bad. Thanks for the heads up.

To keep Keith Ellison.

Read that Obama is thinking about running again. God help us. I doubt if he would have a chance.
He can't its not allowed by law. He could run for VP tho.

You made a racist comment which is against the Progressive agenda I can not you of all people would stoop so low to call someone out for their skin color.

Still delusional.
Trigged 59 used race to id someone action she should know better....bad person

I'm for term limits for all of e'm including the members of the black caucus

I completely agree that we need term limits for all of our representatives but it'll never happen being that they'd have to be the ones to enact it. There's no way in hell they'd give up their cushy jobs with all those benefits. Insider trading, abusing tax payer's money, cutting under the table deals with companies to expand their net worth... The list goes on and on!

Still delusional.
Oh I forgot./ Tiggered just sounds like a male. So she bites, huh? That's bad. Thanks for the heads up.
If you ever read my post, you will find me harsh on both parties.....I gave up being a democrat after Bernie was fucked over....and I hate and loath the Clinton's more than Trump. But I stand firm in my beliefs that its time for these tired old white people and a few blacks, Maxine Waters among them; who have been around since the Disco era....its time to go. This nation is desperate and bleeding for new ideas, new people, new anything but the same ol same ol.....Please God give us that!!!

I completely agree that we need term limits for all of our representatives but it'll never happen being that they'd have to be the ones to enact it. There's no way in hell they'd give up their cushy jobs with all those benefits. Insider trading, abusing tax payer's money, cutting under the table deals with companies to expand their net worth... The list goes on and on!
You are 1000% correct, nobody who spends millions upon millions for a 6 figure job and all the perks that goes with it, will ever agree to amend the constitution.....and the true sadness of all this, is that the very people that make our laws, rarely are subject to the impact it makes in our lives, that's what term limits would do...force you to either get the shit right or move out!!

You are 1000% correct, nobody who spends millions upon millions for a 6 figure job and all the perks that goes with it, will ever agree to amend the constitution.....and the true sadness of all this, is that the very people that make our laws, rarely are subject to the impact it makes in our lives, that's what term limits would do...force you to either get the shit right or move out!!
The term limits are built in to our election process. Sadly, it is rarely used. It's called "voting them out of office." This means we get the representatives we deserve. We have to educate the people.

Still delusional.
If you ever read my post, you will find me harsh on both parties.....I gave up being a democrat after Bernie was fucked over....and I hate and loath the Clinton's more than Trump. But I stand firm in my beliefs that its time for these tired old white people and a few blacks, Maxine Waters among them; who have been around since the Disco era....its time to go. This nation is desperate and bleeding for new ideas, new people, new anything but the same ol same ol.....Please God give us that!!!
He did, Trump.

Forum List

Back