🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saw a documentary on John McAfee the antivirus guy....eww sicko guy

He killed a corrupt leo for trying to extort money from him, and it was probably self defense.

He killed a corrupt leo for trying to extort money from him, and it was probably self defense.

he's a weird fucking harold!

No, this is weird Harold:

fat-albert-s01e28_xlg_1280x720.jpg

He's wanted for murder and moved out of the country on some island where he pays girls to shit in his mouth. What a creepy fuck.

Watched the preview in your link. Based solely off that... He sounds like a Boss. I have no idea where you got that other shit...

He's wanted for murder and moved out of the country on some island where he pays girls to shit in his mouth. What a creepy fuck.

Watched the preview in your link. Based solely off that... He sounds like a Boss. I have no idea where you got that other shit...

It's in the full documentary. Some of the girls talk about it. Also, the murderer is a Boss?

he's a weird fucking harold!

No, this is weird Harold:

2775308947_6a078b6beb.jpg

I bet he doesn't hire chicks to shit in his mouth for a sexual pleasure like McAfee the Murderer does.

I bet McAfee doesn't do that.

Whatsa matter, can't find goatse or 2 girls 1 cup?

It's in the documentary. I wasn't looking for that. :rolleyes:

Also, the murderer is a Boss?

Yeah... Because like... No one has ever gotten into a position of power, by killing every mother fucker that got in his way... Lol...

Also, the murderer is a Boss?

Yeah... Because like... No one has ever gotten into a position of power, by killing every mother fucker that got in his way... Lol...

Oh, my goodness.

Watch it the hammock story

Looks like bullshit to me. I've seen better looking bulls than those women. :eek:

In all fairness, I've seen some really awesome bulls. This old black one, muscles everywhere, he was a prizewinner, but sweet as pie.

Forum List

Back