Say something nice about me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
God do I need if

I think I am unique poster that can discuss things on multiple fronts from politics to history to physics to astronomy , and I am never afraid to call a strike a strike , and a ball a ball with a nice Jewish sense of humor

I am also a business owner and a university of Arizona graduate .

Thanks 🙏

No. I don't know you.

Furthermore, it is not my job to make you feel good about yourself. If you feel it necessary to seek validation, I urge you to hire a bunch of "yes men" rather than open yourself up to the slings and arrows that are inevitably going to fly here on a contentious message board.

Last edited:
God do I need if

I think I am unique poster that can discuss things on multiple fronts from politics to history to physics to astronomy , and I am never afraid to call a strike a strike , and a ball a ball with a nice Jewish sense of humor

Thanks 🙏
3 strikes....you're outtadere!!!

God do I need if

Thanks 🙏
I like your new avatar!

I like that you're Jewish. In Texas we have a lot of Jewish folks, but you don't know that they're Jewish until it comes out, like if they mention going to their nephew's bar mitzva. Texans are naturally great people, and the nicest among them often turn out to be Jewish.

I like your new avatar!

I like that you're Jewish. In Texas we have a lot of Jewish folks, but you don't know that they're Jewish until it comes out, like if they mention going to their nephew's bar mitzva. Texans are naturally great people, and the nicest among them often turn out to be Jewish.

Yamaka's usually are a big giveaway.
At least for me anyway.

God do I need if

Thanks 🙏
Needy?

God do I need if

Thanks 🙏

You are strong enough to express your struggles on here. There is honour in that IMO.

You also have nice eyes.

God do I need if

Thanks 🙏
How much does it pay for someone to say something nice to you, and is that a requirement at your "business?"

I like your new avatar!

There it is Quasar... You have an admirer. Kissy kissy.

Being serious though..........

I'm surprised you haven't killed someone by now, the things you have described in the past year.

Then again................Lake Mead hasn't dried up ALL the way yet.
I'm sure there's some bodies down there waiting to be found.

:auiqs.jpg:
My back is bad and I lost my fire 🔥

Forum List

Back