Saying "Anti-Fascist" Is Not a Good Thing

The Hitler Youth were told all kinds of things to brainwash them into embracing fascism. Republicans are proving to be much easier marks.
Brainwashed just as Democrats are. Stalin and Hitler would be both proud at seeing the actions of Democrats today.

You're full of shit.
Soviets have been the Americans lefts idol for decades.

You lefties crapped your pants when Ronnie called them an evil empire.

More bullshit. Are you as dumb as you appear to be, or do you like to play Charley McCarthy (if so you do it very good)?

You use "leftist" as a pejorative and the left incorporates moderate Democrats who are socially liberal and fiscally responsible, to the revolutionary anti government fringe where they meet the far right idiot fringe.

You don't know what others believe, and that you pretend that you do, and actually believe you do, suggests strongly that your are challenged by reality, i.e. insane.

The Hitler Youth were told all kinds of things to brainwash them into embracing fascism. Republicans are proving to be much easier marks.
and yet the antifas are young democrats. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm how's that working for you?
Well, I'd say. The Nazi's have started deciding to stay home.
no, they are out at Berkeley causing riots and shutting down free speech, exactly like the nazis. dude you're gonna lose this one. there is absolutely no other group but them today. sorry? truth is hard to swallow.
Other groups were rising up. The KKK thought they could march freely without masks. They were proven wrong.
and yet antifa tried to silence their free speech, a nazi thing and were aggressively causing violence, a nazi thing. see the irony there? are they wannabee nazis? hmmmmm, again, antifascists aren't violent. again, irony. you are too stupid to get it.

Brainwashed just as Democrats are. Stalin and Hitler would be both proud at seeing the actions of Democrats today.

You're full of shit.
Soviets have been the Americans lefts idol for decades.

You lefties crapped your pants when Ronnie called them an evil empire.

More bullshit. Are you as dumb as you appear to be, or do you like to play Charley McCarthy (if so you do it very good)?

You use "leftist" as a pejorative and the left incorporates moderate Democrats who are socially liberal and fiscally responsible, to the revolutionary anti government fringe where they meet the far right idiot fringe.

You don't know what others believe, and that you pretend that you do, and actually believe you do, suggests strongly that your are challenged by reality, i.e. insane.
ohh the irony eh?

ANTIFA. Anti First Amendment. Just another reason for a White Nation. Give us the Freedom to live and be White.

Another not too bright racist who came to us from Stormfront.org.

Stormfront Has Been Kicked Offline. Can White Supremacists Still Organize Without the Internet?

If they pollute this message board it might lead to its banishment, let's hope the mods police the rules here with great diligence.
i see you favor censorship how white of you! again, the irony, you promote what you think you deflect. you'll never get it cause you're too stupid. this proves my point.

You know who else was heavy into using the anti-fascist theme? Stalin as he slaughtered 63 million of his own countrymen and who knows how many millions more to slave labor camps.

View attachment 146705

Totalitarianism encompasses both Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia. You and others confuse economic ideology with political governance.

Are you really this ignorant, or do you engage in mendacity to prove some meme?
what does antifascism mean? think hard. or are you hardly thinking?

ANTIFA. Anti First Amendment. Just another reason for a White Nation. Give us the Freedom to live and be White.

Stormfront Has Been Kicked Offline. Can White Supremacists Still Organize Without the Internet?

If they pollute this message board it might lead to its banishment, let's hope the mods police the rules here with great diligence.
i see you favor censorship how white of you! again, the irony, you promote what you think you deflect. you'll never get it cause you're too stupid. this proves my point.

I favor rules, and you of all people ought to not call anyone stupid. The only point you've ever made is the one on the top of your head.

and yet the antifas are young democrats. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm how's that working for you?
Well, I'd say. The Nazi's have started deciding to stay home.
no, they are out at Berkeley causing riots and shutting down free speech, exactly like the nazis. dude you're gonna lose this one. there is absolutely no other group but them today. sorry? truth is hard to swallow.
Other groups were rising up. The KKK thought they could march freely without masks. They were proven wrong.

Not really.

I favor rules, and you of all people ought to not call anyone stupid. The only point you've ever made is the one on the top of your head.
I'm such a WINNER

You know who else was heavy into using the anti-fascist theme?
Owning a dog is not a good thing.

You know who owned a dog?

Hitler.

God, I just love TardLogic™! It provides endless entertainment.
so do you know what anti fascist means? again you all never answer questions. you are a pile of ignorance looking for a place to happen.

Being anti-fascist is not a good thing.

Isn't it just amazing the things TardLogic™ causes morons to say?

So it only follows that these idiots are being led to believe being pro-fascist must not be a bad thing!

Forum List

Back