Schiff Panics – Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo

Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

It's not called "convincing a foreign government to interfere in a US election". it's called "Putting a criminal behind bars."

Those criminals would be Biden & Son.
It's not called "convincing a foreign government to interfere in a US election". it's called "Putting a criminal behind bars."

Hunter Biden's careers have paralleled his father's political offices. When Joe was a Delaware Senator, Hunter worked for a credit card company, so it would not surprise me if neither Donald nor Joe deserves to be POTUS.

Joe has released his taxes and Donald has not.

That tells me Joe, at least, knows he has to appear lawful while Donald has believed his is above the law for his entire privileged life.

Trump's father did not threaten the leader of an entire country so his son could make $50,000 a month to spend on cocaine.

Nor did Donald receive $1.5 billion dollars from your buddies, the Chinese, like Hunter Biden did.
Trump's father did not threaten the leader of an entire country so his son could make $50,000 a month to spend on cocaine.

Nor did Donald receive $1.5 billion dollars from your buddies, the Chinese, like Hunter Biden did.
Why is Trump unable to why his Ukraine request was legal?

Trump unable to explain why ask of Ukraine leader was legal

"Donald Trump on Wednesday was unable to explain why it is acceptable and legal for a sitting U.S. president to ask a foreign leader to investigate one of his domestic political foes.

"Instead, during a meandering answer at a press conference, the president tried to deflect attention to what he says was misconduct by then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"He also tried to downplay his own words as spelled out in a partial transcript of a call with Ukraine’s new leader released earlier in the day that sent shockwaves through Washington."
Another Russia witch hunt-next

Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

Hunter Biden's careers have paralleled his father's political offices. When Joe was a Delaware Senator, Hunter worked for a credit card company, so it would not surprise me if neither Donald nor Joe deserves to be POTUS.

That tells me Joe, at least, knows he has to appear lawful while Donald has believed his is above the law for his entire privileged life.

"Donald Trump on Wednesday was unable to explain why it is acceptable and legal for a sitting U.S. president to ask a foreign leader to investigate one of his domestic political foes.

"Instead, during a meandering answer at a press conference, the president tried to deflect attention to what he says was misconduct by then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"He also tried to downplay his own words as spelled out in a partial transcript of a call with Ukraine’s new leader released earlier in the day that sent shockwaves through Washington."

If you explain to me how what Biden did was legal, I will explain to you how what Trump was legal.

I really don't give a shit either way.

I am not of the opinion that we should treat both party's politicians differently.

Where in the Constitution does it say you have to release your taxes to run for president?
Where in the Constitution does it say you have to release your taxes to run for president?
As far as I know there is no Constitutional requirement for POTUS candidates to release their taxes. What Constitutional authority can you provide for a POTUS to bribe a foreign leader for evidence of corruption on a political rival?

As far as I know there is no Constitutional requirement for POTUS candidates to release their taxes. What Constitutional authority can you provide for a POTUS to bribe a foreign leader for evidence of corruption on a political rival?
Did Trump say "BRIBE"?

Another Russia witch hunt-next

This time it's the "Ukrainian Collusion."

Someone summon Mueller from his deep sleep. :laughing0301:

I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden? Why exactly? Because Biden is running for President? So someone should be immune from prosecution because they're running for office? So how does this work, Democrats? Do we wait until Biden is President and only THEN do we investigate him for wrongdoing?

Funny how all of you were more than happy to investigate Trump both before he was nominated and after he won the election but now you're APPALLED that someone would call for an investigation into Joe Biden's actions!
I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden?
Are you equally perplexed by what's wrong with a POTUS bribing a foreign leader for dirt on a political rival.

Why Is Trump Considering Blocking Military Aid to Ukraine?

"Days after blaming former President Obama for Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea from Ukraine, President Trump is reportedly considering blocking $250 in military aid intended for the nation that has for years been the target of Russian military aggression..."

"On Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) implied there could be a motive for the delay unrelated to Putin. 'Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent,' he wrote on Twitter. 'It doesn’t take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict. Or how destructive it is to our national security.'

"The personal lawyer to whom Schiff is referring is Rudy Giuliani, who last week renewed his effort to convince the Ukrainian government to investigate whether Joe Biden’s diplomacy in the Ukraine may have been informed by his son Hunter’s stake in a gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch."

. . . but hey, VP's blackmailing so their family can possibly stay out of prison? :113:

Hey moron....to impeach you need 2/3 of the SENATE to concur....that would mean 20 (TWENTY REPUBLICAN SENATORS ) would have to vote for it....even the scum like Magic Underwear Romney isn't enough.....Even a low intelligence girl like you must realize the odds of that are nearly impossible and all the Party of INFANTICIDE is doing is trying to keep whatever great shit Trump does for this country moved to the back pages of your bosses, the left wing media. newspapers and TV shows...why don't you silly scum TRY to debate about something worthwhile, like our economy, unemployment and our trade. Oh, that's right YOU FUCKING MORONS CAN'T!!!!

. . . but hey, VP's blackmailing so their family can possibly stay out of prison? :113:

but hey, VP's blackmailing so their family can possibly stay out of prison? :113:
But why do Biden's crimes give Trump another pass on his many transgressions?
ce4e2fc0-dedd-11e9-b98f-d9fdb7254502

'A shift to Schiff': With growing calls for Trump impeachment, Democratic leadership plots a new course

I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden? Why exactly? Because Biden is running for President? So someone should be immune from prosecution because they're running for office? So how does this work, Democrats? Do we wait until Biden is President and only THEN do we investigate him for wrongdoing?

Funny how all of you were more than happy to investigate Trump both before he was nominated and after he won the election but now you're APPALLED that someone would call for an investigation into Joe Biden's actions!
I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden?
Are you equally perplexed by what's wrong with a POTUS bribing a foreign leader for dirt on a political rival.

"Days after blaming former President Obama for Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea from Ukraine, President Trump is reportedly considering blocking $250 in military aid intended for the nation that has for years been the target of Russian military aggression..."

"On Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) implied there could be a motive for the delay unrelated to Putin. 'Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent,' he wrote on Twitter. 'It doesn’t take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict. Or how destructive it is to our national security.'

"The personal lawyer to whom Schiff is referring is Rudy Giuliani, who last week renewed his effort to convince the Ukrainian government to investigate whether Joe Biden’s diplomacy in the Ukraine may have been informed by his son Hunter’s stake in a gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch."

What makes Joe Biden immune from investigation? Because he's running for President?

Funny how the release of that conversation sent the stock market UP almost 200 ppints....but as you leftist who failed eco 101 say....the president can't effect the market!

I'd like to know why it's taken this long for an investigation to take place! Biden himself admitted that he strong-armed the Ukrainian government into dropping the investigation into his son. He not only admitted it...he seemed to REVEL in what he was able to force them to do!

for what? What was the crime? Spell out Hunter's crime and Joe's crime....

jimminey cricket! out of all of the possible corruption that could or should the president be concerned with in the Ukraine with this new president is Joe Biden's son being a board member 3 years ago with some alleged corrupt gas and oil company??? And this is his number 1 priority on corruption he wants to disguss with this new president? And he sends his new personal lawyer and new ''fixer'' since Cohen is in jail, to sort out this alleged concern with corruption in the Ukraine is all just honky dory, is normal???

WHY DO YOU LIE TO YOURSELVES SO MUCH?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

I predicted this-each side is spinning their interpretation of the transcript-left says Trump is asking for help to fix election, right says Trump is chasing Biden corruption, and we end up...where we started. The differences this time are the I button being pushed and MORE media hysterics than ever. It will continue until November local elections, and peter out at year's end. Happy F'n New Year.

Funny thing is that the only election that came up was the 2016 election. Is it possible to influence an election that's already happened?

Hey moron....to impeach you need 2/3 of the SENATE to concur....that would mean 20 (TWENTY REPUBLICAN SENATORS ) would have to vote for it....even the scum like Magic Underwear Romney isn't enough.....Even a low intelligence girl like you must realize the odds of that are nearly impossible and all the Party of INFANTICIDE is doing is trying to keep whatever great shit Trump does for this country moved to the back pages of your bosses, the left wing media. newspapers and TV shows...why don't you silly scum TRY to debate about something worthwhile, like our economy, unemployment and our trade. Oh, that's right YOU FUCKING MORONS CAN'T!!!!
Hey moron....to impeach you need 2/3 of the SENATE to concur....that would mean 20 (TWENTY REPUBLICAN SENATORS ) would have to vote for it....even the scum like Magic Underwear Romney isn't enough.
Never Underestimate Trump
gs_6162017_trumpnix111.png

Twinkie.

WTF else do leaders and ambassadors do other than try to convince, cajole and horse trade other leaders into doing their bidding?

If Trump was only looking into the corruption of Biden or his son, I don't think that qualifies and election interference, it is only trying to clean up corruption.

Likewise, if a Democrat gets into office and asks Putin for records of Trump's dealing in Russia, I seriously doubt there is a lefty on this board that would feel it is unethical.
WTF else do leaders and ambassadors do other than try to convince, cajole and horse trade other leaders into doing their bidding?
Did Trump violate the Constitution by asking a foreign leader to dig up dirt on Biden?

Nice spin, piss poor GASLIGHTER you are, lol. It is the Presidents DUTY to stamp out GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION. He could be IMPEACHED for NOT doing it.

Now was Trump in government?

Was Hillary and the State Department in Government?

Was Strokmeister and Paige in Government?

Was Mcabe, Comey, and Brennan in Government?

Let me translate this for you------------------------> Your side is SCREWED, and made this become a (as Trump would say) a huuuuuuuuuge issue, and now you are going to take a political bath on it! Now because the MSM whores have to, it is sniffing time to sell papers and clicks, and guess who is going to get BUSTED, lol.

The party is over for YOUR SIDE, and yes prosecutions are coming, and it is going to be your band of merry men and women, lol. And the MSM has to cover it, because THEY STARTED it!

Back in my mid years, it was called---------> checkmate, you lose! And we thank ALL of you for bringing this issue to the forefront, especially since there is no doubt, you were fooled into doing it!

How does your foot feel, after you shooting yourself in it-)

And just for your information---------->good old Bob, your hero, gave Trump, bare minimum, 2 to 3 million MORE votes thanks to your pressing the issue. This just gave another 1 to 2 million MINIMUM! We thank YOU for your support of us! Want to try again-)

but hey, VP's blackmailing so their family can possibly stay out of prison? :113:
That claim applies to Trump and Biden
What does that tell you?
FELB2020_-NAVY-POST.jpg

How will you react when he appoints Hillary Attorney General?

Yknow, MAGA, I don't think asking a foreign leader to dig new dirt on a rival over an issue of corruption long settled is moving goal posts at all. I know the rapid response team is out in full force trying a CYA manouver, unnecessary for you, but strewing talking points for you to ease your conscience is a plus. However, after all the years of Trump crowing about his prowess at intimidation, the chickens are coming home to roost.

Oh, I see. So Adam Schiff implied there could be a motive for a delay in military aid for the Ukraine?

Do you even realize how stupid you are for posting that? Do you even know what the word "implied" means?

Here, hillbilly: Let me help you out:

implied
[imˈplīd]
ADJECTIVE
  1. suggested but not directly expressed; implicit.

for what? What was the crime? Spell out Hunter's crime and Joe's crime....

jimminey cricket! out of all of the possible corruption that could or should the president be concerned with in the Ukraine with this new president is Joe Biden's son being a board member 3 years ago with some alleged corrupt gas and oil company??? And this is his number 1 priority on corruption he wants to disguss with this new president? And he sends his new personal lawyer and new ''fixer'' since Cohen is in jail, to sort out this alleged concern with corruption in the Ukraine is all just honky dory, is normal???

WHY DO YOU LIE TO YOURSELVES SO MUCH?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

Gee, Care...why do YOU think Hunter Biden was given a spot on the Burisma board? Because of his extensive knowledge of the natural gas industry in the Ukraine? Why do you think he was suddenly worth the $850,000 that Burisma paid him?

Forum List

Back