Schiff Panics – Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo

Hunter Biden's careers have paralleled his father's political offices. When Joe was a Delaware Senator, Hunter worked for a credit card company, so it would not surprise me if neither Donald nor Joe deserves to be POTUS.

Joe has released his taxes and Donald has not.

That tells me Joe, at least, knows he has to appear lawful while Donald has believed his is above the law for his entire privileged life.

Trump's father did not threaten the leader of an entire country so his son could make $50,000 a month to spend on cocaine.

Nor did Donald receive $1.5 billion dollars from your buddies, the Chinese, like Hunter Biden did.
Trump's father did not threaten the leader of an entire country so his son could make $50,000 a month to spend on cocaine.

Nor did Donald receive $1.5 billion dollars from your buddies, the Chinese, like Hunter Biden did.
Why is Trump unable to why his Ukraine request was legal?

Trump unable to explain why ask of Ukraine leader was legal

"Donald Trump on Wednesday was unable to explain why it is acceptable and legal for a sitting U.S. president to ask a foreign leader to investigate one of his domestic political foes.

"Instead, during a meandering answer at a press conference, the president tried to deflect attention to what he says was misconduct by then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"He also tried to downplay his own words as spelled out in a partial transcript of a call with Ukraine’s new leader released earlier in the day that sent shockwaves through Washington."

If you explain to me how what Biden did was legal, I will explain to you how what Trump was legal.

I really don't give a shit either way.

I am not of the opinion that we should treat both party's politicians differently.
If you explain to me how what Biden did was legal, I will explain to you how what Trump was legal.

Is it starting to dawn on you Trump is not a stable genius?
He's a moron and a pathological liar whose success stemmed from being born rich.
He will be impeached, voted out of office, prosecuted in federal and state courts, AND die in prison.
And you shitheads who supported him will never find a shit-hole deep enough to hide from the consequences of your stupidity.
MAGA?

Wake up dude, you're dreaming. Or you might be hallucinating.

Maybe you shouldn't have taken that last hit of acid.
Wake up dude, you're dreaming. Or you might be hallucinating.

Maybe you shouldn't have taken that last hit of acid.
Maybe you should read more of the evidence before backing a corrupt, pathological liar/ con man any further?

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...leblowers-complaint-about-trumps-ukraine-call

"AN OFFICIAL whistleblower complaint that has sparked an impeachment inquiry and renewed scrutiny into President Donald Trump was released to the public by the House Intelligence Committee Thursday morning.

"The complaint, filed by an official within the U.S. intelligence community following a call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, alleges Trump used his presidential power to pressure a foreign country to investigate one of Trump's main political rivals. Read the complaint in full below."

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...leblowers-complaint-about-trumps-ukraine-call

I'd like to know why it's taken this long for an investigation to take place! Biden himself admitted that he strong-armed the Ukrainian government into dropping the investigation into his son. He not only admitted it...he seemed to REVEL in what he was able to force them to do!
How does that affect Trump's attempt to bribe a foreign government to interfere in ANOTHER US election on his behalf?
02dc-ads-south-united-articleLarge.png

These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016

Is it "interfering" in an election if someone who used their office for monetary gain for their family is exposed for what they did? Or does Biden get a pass on that simply because he's a candidate?
Is it "interfering" in an election if someone who used their office for monetary gain for their family is exposed for what they did? Or does Biden get a pass on that simply because he's a candidate?
Regardless of Biden's crimes in Ukraine, when Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival, Trump broke yet another law, and this time the crime is obvious enough for impeachment and a trial in the Senate possibly about this time next year.
4184379_0.jpg

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

"President Trump told Mr Zelensky that he would like him to speak to Rudy Giuliani, his personal lawyer, whom he described as a 'highly respected man', as well as US attorney-general William Barr. Mr Trump went on to ask Mr Zelensky if he could 'look into' Joe Biden’s involvement in the sacking of a top Ukrainian prosecutor in 2016, when Mr Biden was vice-president."
Wrong! Did You Know There’s a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes? President Trump was following the law to the letter when it comes to unearthing the long-standing corruption that has swirled in Ukraine and allegedly involves powerful Democrats like Joe Biden and others.”

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes? - DCWhispers.com

Hunter Biden's careers have paralleled his father's political offices. When Joe was a Delaware Senator, Hunter worked for a credit card company, so it would not surprise me if neither Donald nor Joe deserves to be POTUS.

That tells me Joe, at least, knows he has to appear lawful while Donald has believed his is above the law for his entire privileged life.

"Donald Trump on Wednesday was unable to explain why it is acceptable and legal for a sitting U.S. president to ask a foreign leader to investigate one of his domestic political foes.

"Instead, during a meandering answer at a press conference, the president tried to deflect attention to what he says was misconduct by then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"He also tried to downplay his own words as spelled out in a partial transcript of a call with Ukraine’s new leader released earlier in the day that sent shockwaves through Washington."
Another Russia witch hunt-next
Have you read the Mueller Report yet?
02dc-social-4-jumbo.jpg

"Russia-Financed Ad Linked Clinton and Satan"

Russia-Financed Ad Linked Clinton and Satan

"WASHINGTON — Lawmakers released scores of political ads on Wednesday purchased by Russian agents on Facebook and Twitter that showed the extent of the Kremlin’s attempts to polarize the American voting public on issues like race, police abuse and religion.

"Russia-linked actors created accounts with names like Blacktivists and Back the Badge aimed at voters concerned about police relations with their communities, and other accounts that called for secure borders that were aimed at immigration hard-liners.

"One account, Army of Jesus, published an illustration of an arm-wrestling match between Christ and the devil. 'Satan: If I win, Clinton wins!' the headline read."

Satan won anyway.

There is no need to, it is based on an erroneous premise, that being, that the DNC was "hacked." It wasn't.

Everyone KNOWS, Mueller was a spook, he headed the FBI, which is populated by spies, which are adapt at spreading disinformation, which is what the report is.

The Wikileaks is just that, IT WAS A LEAK.

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

The Russia-Did-It Certitude Challenged

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims

So this leads us to the question. . . why would you willingly read the propaganda of a known spook of the Deep State? :dunno:
So this leads us to the question. . . why would you willingly read the propaganda of a known spook of the Deep State?
First because I don't believe every allegation in Mueller's Report is inaccurate, and, secondly, we have never had an incompetent moron of Trump's dimensions in the Oval Office before now.
190625172616-lead-sanchez-dnt-live-jake-tapper-00013828-exlarge-169.jpg

How do you think he will distract from his upcoming impeachment?

I am not of the opinion that we should treat both party's politicians differently.

He's a moron and a pathological liar whose success stemmed from being born rich.
He will be impeached, voted out of office, prosecuted in federal and state courts, AND die in prison.
And you shitheads who supported him will never find a shit-hole deep enough to hide from the consequences of your stupidity.
MAGA?
Your delusions are duly noted. Trump is a beacon of truth and will easily win a second term.
Your delusions are duly noted. Trump is a beacon of truth and will easily win a second term.
Have you bothered to read the Mueller Report yet?
Better hurry.

MAGA?
Have you bothered to read the Mueller Report yet?
Better hurry.
Yes I did. Mueller concluded that no Americans within Trump's campaign or transition team colluded with the Russians to alter the outcome of the election results.

I'd like to know why it's taken this long for an investigation to take place! Biden himself admitted that he strong-armed the Ukrainian government into dropping the investigation into his son. He not only admitted it...he seemed to REVEL in what he was able to force them to do!
How does that affect Trump's attempt to bribe a foreign government to interfere in ANOTHER US election on his behalf?

Regardless of Biden's crimes in Ukraine, when Trump asked a foreign leader to investigate a political rival, Trump broke yet another law, and this time the crime is obvious enough for impeachment and a trial in the Senate possibly about this time next year.
4184379_0.jpg

"President Trump told Mr Zelensky that he would like him to speak to Rudy Giuliani, his personal lawyer, whom he described as a 'highly respected man', as well as US attorney-general William Barr. Mr Trump went on to ask Mr Zelensky if he could 'look into' Joe Biden’s involvement in the sacking of a top Ukrainian prosecutor in 2016, when Mr Biden was vice-president."

"Regardless of Biden's crimes?"

Are you kidding me? Why does Joe Biden get a pass? If he committed a crime while he was Vice President why should he not have to face the music for doing so? Because he's a candidate for public office? The double standard of the left is so blantant when it comes to Donald Trump that it's become farce at this point!

The could care less that Biden had illegal dealings in Ukraine. Absolutely care less. That's why they have no credibility now. They're hypocrites and the impeachment is just a big circus.

This whole debacle is going to come back to bite the Democrats in the ass. It either gets Trump reelected or it elects an liberal ideologue like Elizabeth Warren who will immediately crash the economy as she pushes income redistribution through massive entitlement programs. After two years of progressive misfunction...the voters will send a tidal wave of Republicans back to the Congress to put a stop to the nonsense and then another GOP President will be elected in a 2024 landslide.

As far as I know there is no Constitutional requirement for POTUS candidates to release their taxes. What Constitutional authority can you provide for a POTUS to bribe a foreign leader for evidence of corruption on a political rival?

. . . but hey, VP's blackmailing so their family can possibly stay out of prison? :113:

but hey, VP's blackmailing so their family can possibly stay out of prison? :113:
That claim applies to Trump and Biden
What does that tell you?
FELB2020_-NAVY-POST.jpg

How will you react when he appoints Hillary Attorney General?

Then I would know he is a corrupt member of the establishment.

giphy.gif

duh?

Then I would know he is a corrupt member of the establishment.
And so is...
D7QmhRX.jpg

Feds Accuse Individual-1—Also Known as Trump—of a Crime in Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memo

and?

Do you really think the owners of this nation are going to give you a real choice?

:auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

and?

Do you really think the owners of this nation are going to give you a real choice?
A choice between Elizabeth Warren and Trump ( or Romney) would make 2020 close enough for me to support one or the other.
Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We'll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren
How about your 2020 POTUS pick?

4184379_0.jpg

"Regardless of Biden's crimes?"

Are you kidding me? Why does Joe Biden get a pass? If he committed a crime while he was Vice President why should he not have to face the music for doing so? Because he's a candidate for public office? The double standard of the left is so blantant when it comes to Donald Trump that it's become farce at this point!

The could care less that Biden had illegal dealings in Ukraine. Absolutely care less. That's why they have no credibility now. They're hypocrites and the impeachment is just a big circus.
You can't support a corrupt hypocrite like Donald Trump to the extent you do and convince anyone else you have the slightest regard for illegal dealings. Trump has been a crooked crony capitalist for his entire adult life as evidenced by his fear of releasing his tax returns which will likely show he and his useless-eater crime-family cronies have been laundering money for Russian oligarchs for decades.
Collusion-PRINT-CMYK-1020x675.jpg

Exposing Trump's Deals | Global Witness

This whole debacle is going to come back to bite the Democrats in the ass. It either gets Trump reelected or it elects an liberal ideologue like Elizabeth Warren who will immediately crash the economy as she pushes income redistribution through massive entitlement programs. After two years of progressive misfunction...the voters will send a tidal wave of Republicans back to the Congress to put a stop to the nonsense and then another GOP President will be elected in a 2024 landslide.
Never Underestimate Trump
graveyard.jpg

Trump will be impeached before Christmas.
All Republicans who continue to support him will pay the following November.
He's going to bury your rancid, racist party deeper than Lincoln, Lee, and Grant.
Good Riddance.

Who didn't see this coming!!!! Schiff and his cohorts got their ass handed to them on a Trump Platter.

Schiff Panics - Moves Goalposts After Trump-Zelensky Transcript Shows Zero Quid Pro Quo, 'Classic Mafia-Like Shakedown' (VIDEO)

[Schiff is a deranged clown and he should be removed as House Intel Chairman for his lies, leaking and corruption.]
Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?
Hey moron....to impeach you need 2/3 of the SENATE to concur....that would mean 20 (TWENTY REPUBLICAN SENATORS ) would have to vote for it....even the scum like Magic Underwear Romney isn't enough.....Even a low intelligence girl like you must realize the odds of that are nearly impossible and all the Party of INFANTICIDE is doing is trying to keep whatever great shit Trump does for this country moved to the back pages of your bosses, the left wing media. newspapers and TV shows...why don't you silly scum TRY to debate about something worthwhile, like our economy, unemployment and our trade. Oh, that's right YOU FUCKING MORONS CAN'T!!!!
This is not about crimes or democracy-it is about politics and the 2020 election.
This is not about crimes or democracy-it is about politics and the 2020 election.
18931662-0-image-a-48_1569438191240.jpg

Lock Them Up?

This time it's the "Ukrainian Collusion."

Someone summon Mueller from his deep sleep. :laughing0301:

Someone summon Mueller from his deep sleep
stuart-varney-my-opinion-no-smoking-gun-fox-business-09-25-2019.jpg

Fox host: "This call did not — this is my opinion — did not contain a smoking gun"
To quote the bard-"Much ado about nothing".
1aaaaa-3-e1497756236584.jpg

What Would Shakespeare Have Made of Donald Trump?

Someone summon Mueller from his deep sleep. :laughing0301:

Someone summon Mueller from his deep sleep
stuart-varney-my-opinion-no-smoking-gun-fox-business-09-25-2019.jpg

Fox host: "This call did not — this is my opinion — did not contain a smoking gun"
1aaaaa-3-e1497756236584.jpg

What Would Shakespeare Have Made of Donald Trump?
We know what Shakespeare would have called you...

Thou vain common-kissing clotpole!

Funny how the release of that conversation sent the stock market UP almost 200 ppints....but as you leftist who failed eco 101 say....the president can't effect the market!
Stocks close higher on China trade deal optimism, despite Trump impeachment bid

"U.S. stocks ended higher Wednesday, after falling for three days, after President Donald Trump said that a U.S.-China trade deal could happen sooner than expected, which offset concern about a congressional impeachment inquiry against Trump, along with weakening global economic data."
920x920.jpg

Think Trump was lying about that trade deal?
I think Wall Street believes the media is blowing smoke-Biden gate did not upset them.
I think Wall Street believes the media is blowing smoke-Biden gate did not upset them.
When was the last time Wall Street did anything to make you think it has the slightest concern for America?
hillary-clinton-paid-wall-street-speeches-bernie-to-attack-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-wall-street-donald-trump-rebuilding-america-pac-pro-trump-pac.png

There is a cancer on the Republican Party.
How long can you ignore that?

Funny how the release of that conversation sent the stock market UP almost 200 ppints....but as you leftist who failed eco 101 say....the president can't effect the market!

"U.S. stocks ended higher Wednesday, after falling for three days, after President Donald Trump said that a U.S.-China trade deal could happen sooner than expected, which offset concern about a congressional impeachment inquiry against Trump, along with weakening global economic data."
920x920.jpg

When was the last time Wall Street did anything to make you think it has the slightest concern for America?
hillary-clinton-paid-wall-street-speeches-bernie-to-attack-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-wall-street-donald-trump-rebuilding-america-pac-pro-trump-pac.png

There is a cancer on the Republican Party.
How long can you ignore that?
An admitted communist telling us this!,,,?ROTFLMFAO!

You're right.
2937-parent__68022.1551762919.jpg

Democrats can do better in 2020.

Sanders. He's a great socialist. Not good for here though.
Maybe you should move to Russia?
12496096_10208410280083337_4400320591342360475_o.jpg

Bernie Sanders’s Green New Deal, explained

Why would you think a "quid pro quo" is necessary to impeach Trump for attempting to convince a foreign government to interfere in a US election?

I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden? Why exactly? Because Biden is running for President? So someone should be immune from prosecution because they're running for office? So how does this work, Democrats? Do we wait until Biden is President and only THEN do we investigate him for wrongdoing?

Funny how all of you were more than happy to investigate Trump both before he was nominated and after he won the election but now you're APPALLED that someone would call for an investigation into Joe Biden's actions!
I'm seriously baffled by the left's claim that Trump somehow broke the law in asking that Biden be investigated. Is it unlawful to look into something that appears to be an abuse of power by Biden?
Are you equally perplexed by what's wrong with a POTUS bribing a foreign leader for dirt on a political rival.

Why Is Trump Considering Blocking Military Aid to Ukraine?

"Days after blaming former President Obama for Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea from Ukraine, President Trump is reportedly considering blocking $250 in military aid intended for the nation that has for years been the target of Russian military aggression..."

"On Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) implied there could be a motive for the delay unrelated to Putin. 'Trump is withholding vital military aid to Ukraine, while his personal lawyer seeks help from the Ukraine government to investigate his political opponent,' he wrote on Twitter. 'It doesn’t take a stable genius to see the magnitude of this conflict. Or how destructive it is to our national security.'

"The personal lawyer to whom Schiff is referring is Rudy Giuliani, who last week renewed his effort to convince the Ukrainian government to investigate whether Joe Biden’s diplomacy in the Ukraine may have been informed by his son Hunter’s stake in a gas company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch."

Oh, I see. So Adam Schiff implied there could be a motive for a delay in military aid for the Ukraine?

Do you even realize how stupid you are for posting that? Do you even know what the word "implied" means?

Here, hillbilly: Let me help you out:

implied
[imˈplīd]
ADJECTIVE
  1. suggested but not directly expressed; implicit.
Do you even realize how stupid you are for posting that? Do you even know what the word "implied" means?

Here, hillbilly: Let me help you out:

implied
[imˈplīd]
ADJECTIVE
  1. suggested but not directly expressed; implicit.
You mean like "implicit" bribe, Cracker?

The Most Damning Passages From Trump’s Ukraine Call ‘Transcript’

"Trump already admitted that he brought up Biden while speaking with Zelensky. Here’s what he said:

"President Trump: “… I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it …”

"Trump tells Zelensky to coordinate with Rudy Giuliani, his personal lawyer who has no government role, and with Attorney General William Barr"

There's nothing "incriminating" in that passage, peckerwood. Obama also sent John Kerry abroad, to represent us in dealings, after he was no longer Secretary of State.

You're stilling trying to read between the words to find something that doesn't exist.
There's nothing "incriminating" in that passage, peckerwood. Obama also sent John Kerry abroad, to represent us in dealings, after he was no longer Secretary of State.
What political opponent did Obama expect Kerry to find political dirt on, Rube?

You're right.
2937-parent__68022.1551762919.jpg

Democrats can do better in 2020.

Maybe you should move to Russia?
12496096_10208410280083337_4400320591342360475_o.jpg

Bernie Sanders’s Green New Deal, explained

I will not waste a minute reading sanders lies.

920x920.jpg

China is not the only thing Trump fixes!

whitehouse.gov ^ | 9/25/19 | Whitehouse
Remarks by President Trump and Prime Minister Abe of Japan in Signing of Joint Trade Agreement
China is not the only thing Trump fixes!

whitehouse.gov ^ | 9/25/19 | Whitehouse
Remarks by President Trump and Prime Minister Abe of Japan in Signing of Joint Trade Agreement
Tell us the truth (if you can)
What does this dialog tell you about Trump's IQ and competency?

The Most Damning Passages From Trump’s Ukraine Call ‘Transcript’

"President Trump: “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation … I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense. It ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.”

Trump is a cancer on the Republican Party.
Will you cut your losses or go down with the ship?

Forum List

Back