School welcomes rotten apple into barrel.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
This troubled kid should never have been allowed in classes with normal kids. It's another example of liberal educators believing that a barrel full of good apples will 'cure' a rotten one.

This was tried back in my high school in the 1950's. Several troubled kids were placed in our classes in hope that they would be rehabilitated. None were, and all had to be removed within days. Until they were everyone else in the classroom was on edge.

Last edited:
Even a violent six year old has the right to an education.
The law says he must attend school until he reaches a certain age. Getting an "education" is not required. ;)

His parents complained that his "needs" weren't being met in that school. So why was he still there?

The kid's behavior should have been a signal that he needed to be somewhere else for his 'education'.

Also, the kid will be viewed as a ticking time bomb (think mass school shooter) from this day forward.

Last edited:
Would you throw this kid in an adult prison?
That's not the only alternative. He needs to be in a facility for the criminally insane.
He may have the right to an education and still not have the ability of understanding that education.

Otherwise we have equity in its most destructive form.

That's not the only alternative. He needs to be in a facility for the criminally insane.
He may have the right to an education and still not have the ability of understanding that education.

Otherwise we have equity in its most destructive form.
You really believe a 6 year old, we are talking about a 6 year old, cannot be rehabbed or educated? I will have to read more about this kid and think it over.

You really believe a 6 year old, we are talking about a 6 year old, cannot be rehabbed or educated? I will have to read more about this kid and think it over.
Yes. I really believe that a child of six can suffer from a birth defect in their brain that makes them violent. In fact, the most violent serial killers were identified at very young ages.

Even a violent six year old has the right to an education.
There are other ways of getting one, like the home-schooling program for example. Why should the safety of everyone else inside of that school building be compromised when they outnumber the little word that I can't say?

God bless you and everyone else at the school always!!!

Holly

There are other ways of getting one, like the home-schooling program for example. Why should the safety of everyone else inside of that school building be compromised when they outnumber the little word that I can't say?

Holly
The parents seem to have no control over him. How did he get the gun in the first place?

Holly
Why does God command you to love those you despise?

Forum List

Back