School welcomes rotten apple into barrel.

Kids that young generally parrot what their parents say or what they see in the movies. If democrats have their way he will be able to vote in ten years.

Would you throw this kid in an adult prison?
Don't know exactly what I would do with him but I sure as hell would not place him in an ordinary classroom so that he could do it again. Obviously, that approach is too conservative for your faint and bleeding heart.

Why does God command you to love those you despise?
Because we are supposed to love people anyway. What you need to remember is that there are different ways to show love and another thing is that everyone is to be loved including those who are innocent like everyone else in that school for example.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. To recap, it has already been proven that the kid has problems and while he does have a right to an education, that education can always be given to him in other ways that doesn't compromise the safety and security of other people. The big question is will giving him the education that he may still have the right to get only make him become an even more dangerous person?

i care about our kids. kids are a good thing. of course there should be rules for those folks like there are rules for adults

That kid is damaged growing up in a violent gun culture.
He is a victim who needs help.
What the fuck is wrong with you people ?
He's damaged, but certainly not a victim. The teacher he shot is the victim. Evil can manifest itself even in children. I saw this in other kids when I was his age. There are evil kids that come from the best homes and upbringing. They are as inexplicable as are child prodigies.

He's damaged, but certainly not a victim. The teacher he shot is the victim. Evil can manifest itself even in children. I saw this in other kids when I was his age. There are evil kids that come from the best homes and upbringing. They are as inexplicable as are child prodigies.
Its impressive that you can analyse this kid without speaking to him or knowing anything about him.
That is a real gift.
Heres a thought.
When you repeately describe teachers as "groomers" is it a shock when they get shot ?

Its impressive that you can analyse this kid without speaking to him or knowing anything about him.
That is a real gift.
Heres a thought.
When you repeately describe teachers as "groomers" is it a shock when they get shot ?
I think her being white, blond, and beautiful may have contributed to the event.

Most of these loons would hang him.
What would you do? Adult prison isn‘t a good idea, so what is appropriate? mak2 doesn‘t want to answer, you, I and he decide adult incarceration is not appropriate, then what do we do with him? Six years old and no conscience, he took a life and told the teacher days before that he wanted her dead, that is premeditated murder. So what do we do with him? We do we let him go free?

Last edited:
What would you do? Adult prison isn‘t a good idea, so what is appropriate? mak2 doesn‘t want to answer, you, I and he decide adult incarceration is not appropriate, then what do we do with him? Six years old and no conscience, he took a life and told the teacher days before that he wanted her dead, that is premeditated murder. So what do we do with him? We do we let him go free?
I suggest that as a first step he is removed from the environment that created him.

He should then be assessed by Psychs and decisions made from there.

I dont know what your systems are but there must be an alternative to prison.

At that age he still has a chance.

This troubled kid should never have been allowed in classes with normal kids. It's another example of liberal educators believing that a barrel full of good apples will 'cure' a rotten one.

This was tried back in my high school in the 1950's. Several troubled kids were placed in our classes in hope that they would be rehabilitated. None were, and all had to be removed within days. Until they were everyone else in the classroom was on edge.
The left thinks everyone can be rehabilitated, while throwing the book at the mostly peaceful Jan 6th protesters.

That kid is damaged growing up in a violent gun culture.
He is a victim who needs help.
What the fuck is wrong with you people ?

It is a sociopath. It is little removed from a rabid dog.

The problem is with IT!

Forum List

Back