Schools still not able to protect students and teachers.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021

Reminds me of my local government. They, and dozens of citizen and business groups, do everything under the sun on behalf of our lakes, everything except what they say they're going to do, that is clean them up.

The security team at this school did everything as well, everything except prevent a shooter from entering the school and killing two people.

Reminds me of my local government. They, and dozens of citizen and business groups, do everything under the sun on behalf of our lakes, everything except what they say they're going to do, that is clean them up.

The security team at this school did everything as well, everything except prevent a shooter from entering the school and killing two people.
It looks like the children's schools are going to have to be surrounded with 12 foot high fences topped with razor wire and armed guards posted in every classroom.

Then the only risk to the children while in their schools will be one of the armed guards going off with his AR type weapon.

Do they know how he got past all the locked doors yet

It looks like the children's schools are going to have to be surrounded with 12 foot high fences topped with razor wire and armed guards posted in every classroom.

Then the only risk to the children while in their schools will be one of the armed guards going off with his AR type weapon.
Surely you know that there are other ways to secure schools without making them look like Alcatraz?

More mindless nonsese form the master of same.

Forum List

Back