🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer: No Vote On Gorsuch While Trump Under Criminal Investigation

“There ought to be a delay,” the Democratic leader said.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the Senate to delay a vote on President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick as long as Trump’s campaign remains under investigation by the FBI.

Democrats have struggled to come up with a cohesive strategy on how to handle the vote to confirm Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked in January to fill Justice Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat on the high court.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed in his testimony to Congress that his agency is investigating ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“There is a cloud now hanging over the head of the president, and while that’s happening, to have a lifetime appointment made by this president seems very unseemly and there ought to be a delay,” Schumer told reporters on Tuesday.

Chuck Schumer: Senate Shouldn't Vote On Neil Gorsuch While FBI Investigates Trump | The Huffington Post

...sign of the times
LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

images

Keep dreaming, your media masters have you snowed again

Schumer needs to be run out. Screw this.
I think he's banking on that most of the country wants Trump to be run out.

I don't care. Schumer can be run out. This is the Supreme Court and this asinine childish nonsense has to stop.
Schumer cannot be run out. And your party set the precedent for childishness from now on for the Supreme Court. The Dems will take the nuclear option as a consolation prize, and use it to batter republicans politically and then to confirm their own justices after 2020.

The dems are powerless...do you ever wonder why? You loons had it all and POOF!!! Gone

The Orange Buffoon's rating is the lowest of any president ever at this time of a presidency.

Every time he opens his fat mouth and his jowel does cartwheels, or he gets his pudgy little digits typing on his twitter account, he loses points. The GoP should put a gag on the stupid moron. They might actually have a leg to stand on after that.

That's what happens when polls are skewed...

I don't care. Schumer can be run out. This is the Supreme Court and this asinine childish nonsense has to stop.
Schumer cannot be run out. And your party set the precedent for childishness from now on for the Supreme Court. The Dems will take the nuclear option as a consolation prize, and use it to batter republicans politically and then to confirm their own justices after 2020.

The dems are powerless...do you ever wonder why? You loons had it all and POOF!!! Gone

The Orange Buffoon's rating is the lowest of any president ever at this time of a presidency.

Every time he opens his fat mouth and his jowel does cartwheels, or he gets his pudgy little digits typing on his twitter account, he loses points. The GoP should put a gag on the stupid moron. They might actually have a leg to stand on after that.

Another snowflake. Need a safe place?
“There ought to be a delay,” the Democratic leader said.

WASHINGTON ― Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) wants the Senate to delay a vote on President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick as long as Trump’s campaign remains under investigation by the FBI.

Democrats have struggled to come up with a cohesive strategy on how to handle the vote to confirm Neil Gorsuch, whom Trump picked in January to fill Justice Antonin Scalia’s vacant seat on the high court.

On Monday, FBI Director James Comey confirmed in his testimony to Congress that his agency is investigating ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“There is a cloud now hanging over the head of the president, and while that’s happening, to have a lifetime appointment made by this president seems very unseemly and there ought to be a delay,” Schumer told reporters on Tuesday.

Chuck Schumer: Senate Shouldn't Vote On Neil Gorsuch While FBI Investigates Trump | The Huffington Post

...sign of the times
LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

images

You all need some new material...

one-trick-pony-definition.png

If Dems were powerless then you rubes wouldn't be bitching so much.
We're not bitching, we're laughing!

Meh, according to Gallup. Rasmussen has him at 50. All depends which poll you're buying

The first chance will be 2024, After what the dimwits are doing 2020 Trump will be reelected by a landslide.

The first chance will be 2024, After what the dimwits are doing 2020 Trump will be reelected by a landslide.
Especially if Warren runs

I'm an independent. Try again. The only thing your "party" has managed to do is waste my fucking time. You win nothing.

Gorsuch will be nominated and once again the dems will look the fools
He's already nominated, dumbass

My bad, confirmed, and he will be. Trump wins again and so does America.....dumbass. :banana:
Yeah a win like the Muslim bans? HA! Nuclear option or bust. The traitorous repukes are going to have to give the nuke up because of the chicanery they engaged in with Garland. And the Dems will be happy to use it when it's in their hands.
What's laughable is that the Democrats still think they are relevant after they were blown away this past election! LOL
I take comfort in knowing that you dumb fucking rubes lost House and Senate seats and the popular vote this past election. And will continue to for the duration of your obese orange clown's Presidency.

Take comfort in THIS, Old School! In the next election there will be about 25 Democrats up for reelection in the Senate compared to 9 for the Republicans! Many of those Democrats are running in States that just voted for Donald Trump. Most of those 9 Republicans are running is solid Red States. You liberals need to retain all 25 of those Democratic Senate seats as well as wrest two of the other 9 away from the GOP.

It doesn't take a political "genius" to recognize that this PAST election was when Republicans were in grave danger of losing the Senate! This coming election cycle it will be the Democrats that are in peril. You enjoy the next two years...

My bad, confirmed, and he will be. Trump wins again and so does America.....dumbass. :banana:
Yeah a win like the Muslim bans? HA! Nuclear option or bust. The traitorous repukes are going to have to give the nuke up because of the chicanery they engaged in with Garland. And the Dems will be happy to use it when it's in their hands.
What's laughable is that the Democrats still think they are relevant after they were blown away this past election! LOL
I take comfort in knowing that you dumb fucking rubes lost House and Senate seats and the popular vote this past election. And will continue to for the duration of your obese orange clown's Presidency.

See that's why a leftist is such a loser, you lost and you're content.
The country lost. Now we have to work overtime to save it from your dumbass, emotional recklessness.
The country lost.
The country lost no matter which of the candidates won.

I think he's banking on the fact that HE'S from a liberal district in a liberal State and isn't in danger of losing a reelection battle. For the OTHER Democrats out there that are running for reelection in battleground States? What Schumer and the rest of the Democratic Party is doing now...WILL be held against them come the mid-terms! Go ahead, Chuck...be a complete dick! It's all going to backfire on you at the polls.

He's already nominated, dumbass

Take comfort in THIS, Old School! In the next election there will be about 25 Democrats up for reelection in the Senate compared to 9 for the Republicans! Many of those Democrats are running in States that just voted for Donald Trump. Most of those 9 Republicans are running is solid Red States. You liberals need to retain all 25 of those Democratic Senate seats as well as wrest two of the other 9 away from the GOP.

It doesn't take a political "genius" to recognize that this PAST election was when Republicans were in grave danger of losing the Senate! This coming election cycle it will be the Democrats that are in peril. You enjoy the next two years...

Republicans are sweating bullets for the next elections... Trump has made a fool out of all of them..

Mister...Obama wiretapped me...

Republicans are sweating bullets for the next elections... Trump has made a fool out of all of them..

Your media masters tell you that also? Very few people we know are unhappy with Trump...the same can't be said of the dems and their shenanigans. I keep hearing it's time to move on, I suggest you do also because there is a reason the dems lost and have been losing for awhile now

I hate to break this to you, Eagle but it's the Democrats that are sweating the next elections! If the economy improves under Trump then Democrats are screwed. Those blue collar workers that Hillary lost in the Rust Belt? Why wouldn't they vote for the party that finally got the economy going again?

Forum List

Back