Schweinachten: Behavior test unveils how strangers treat an ostensively drunken woman

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Christmas market is a dangerous place for women and children. Girls and women get abused and raped. A six year old girl has been almost raped on the market. A woman was raped several times. The rape ended with the words "I hope you take the pill"...

A test by stern TV unveils how a drunken woman gets treated by strangers on the Christmas market. People watched and filmed her, touched and kissed her, tried to make her drink more alcohol. An old scumbag followed her, another tried to put her into his car. The team had to intervene.

It is Merry Christmess, frohe Schweinachten.

Read the whole story here, with video:
Verhaltensexperiment: Wer hilft einer hilflosen, angetrunkenen Frau? - Stern TV | stern TV

The Christmas market is a dangerous place for women and children. Girls and women get abused and raped. A six year old girl has been almost raped on the market. A woman was raped several times. The rape ended with the words "I hope you take the pill"...

A test by stern TV unveils how a drunken woman gets treated by strangers on the Christmas market. People watched and filmed her, touched and kissed her, tried to make her drink more alcohol. An old scumbag followed her, another tried to put her into his car. The team had to intervene.

Verhaltensexperiment: Wer hilft einer hilflosen, angetrunkenen Frau? - Stern TV | stern TV

Has Stern reported on the amount of sexual assaults committed by the so-called "refugees"? Thought not.

How about the 7 year-old girl pulled off her bicycle in a park at Midday and raped by an African savage, who let's face it probably had every disease going....have Stern reported on that....have ANY media reported this stuff? Thought not.

That'd be "racist" and giving "racists" ideas.

Last edited:

The entire article is outrageous, disgusting from another Traitor in the media, so giving the impression that their own fellow male nationals are basically rapists or would-be rapists, whilst IGNORING the Muslim savages that Top Traitor Merkel has forced upon the German people, they're averaging four rapes a day in any given region - not as bad as the lunatic asylum formerly known as Sweden - but bad enough.

Traitorous German Media say....German women must fear German men, could be rapists.

Traitorous German Media say....German women are racist if they report Muslim savages sexually harassing them and/or raping them.

I hate these POS.

The entire article is outrageous, disgusting from another Traitor in the media, so giving the impression that their own fellow male nationals are basically rapists or would-be rapists, whilst IGNORING the Muslim savages that Top Traitor Merkel has forced upon the German people, they're averaging four rapes a day in any given region - not as bad as the lunatic asylum formerly known as Sweden - but bad enough.

Traitorous German Media say....German women must fear German men, could be rapists.

Traitorous German Media say....German women are racist if they report Muslim savages sexually harassing them and/or raping them.

I hate these POS.

This piece from the article:

Der Weihnachtsmarkt-Test

Ist Trunkenheit tatsächlich eine Lage, in der niemand Mitleid zeigt? Selbst wenn die Situation deutlich zeigt, dass die Person hilf- und wehrlos ist? "Natürlich muss man die Risiken des Alkohols kennen. Aber selbst wenn man zu viel getrunken hat, ist es alles andere als ein Freibrief für Männer, die Situation auszunutzen", sagt die Verhaltensforscherin Dr. Christiane Tramitz.

Within two years if Traitor Merkel isn't stopped and if sanity and order isn't restored and 90% of the Muslim horde deported, forcibly if necessary....well then, Dr. Tramitz needn't bother because a) Christmas will be outlawed to please the Muslims, therefore no more Christmas Market and b) Alcohol will be outlawed to please the Muslims.

Oh of course, Oktoberfest 2017, after many hundreds of years, 2017 will obviously be the final one.

I'm Austrian, Salzburg. I'm now for complete destruction of the EU and it's Commission Dictatorship.

Raus Österreich!

Has Stern reported on the amount of sexual assaults committed by the so-called "refugees"? Thought not.

How about the 7 year-old girl pulled off her bicycle in a park at Midday and raped by an African savage, who let's face it probably had every disease going....have Stern reported on that....have ANY media reported this stuff? Thought not.

No. Crimes by refugees don´t make it to the head lines. Germany is introducing a new statistic for crimes against refugees, instead.

I hate these POS.
It is very sad, what happens at Christmas markets, I mean even at Christmas markets. If people behave like animals, how does their religion or origin matter? Gelegenheit macht Diebe. Also rapists, it seems.
This is not treason but necessary knowledge people should have when they visit such places where shit is lurking.

No. Crimes by refugees don´t make it to the head lines. Germany is introducing a new statistic for crimes against refugees, instead.

Which is what I mean, Traitor Merkel doesn't give a shit about her own people anymore. She's handing Germany and it's Centuries of Culture over to an immense group who have nothing in common with Germany nor do they have any loyalty to Germany.

Of course Merkel has no stake in Germany's future, her being childless namely. So what does she care.

The CDU/CSU pathetic, this woman has pretended for years she's a Conservative, only to wait for the right moment to show that she never stopped being a Commie, only the Leftists are supporting this bitch anymore.

I hate these POS.
It is very sad, what happens at Christmas markets, I mean even at Christmas markets. If people behave like animals, how does their religion or origin matter? Gelegenheit macht Diebe. Also rapists, it seems.
This is not treason but necessary knowledge people should have when they visit such places where shit is lurking.

Gelegenheit macht diebe, yes agreed, and it's unfortunately the same the world over with that.

Of course all rape is outrageous, I'm not denying that. What I was saying is it's disgusting the way the rapes and other violence by the so-called refugees is just being ignored by the media. If it wasn't for Independent Media would we even know what's happening? Probably not.

Which is what I mean, Traitor Merkel doesn't give a shit about her own people anymore. She's handing Germany and it's Centuries of Culture over to an immense group who have nothing in common with Germany nor do they have any loyalty to Germany.

Of course Merkel has no stake in Germany's future, her being childless namely. So what does she care.

The CDU/CSU pathetic, this woman has pretended for years she's a Conservative, only to wait for the right moment to show that she never stopped being a Commie, only the Leftists are supporting this bitch anymore.
There is nothing wrong with helping refugees in general. But the problems are ignored. Those refugees come from Turkey, where they lived in camps before. There is absolutely no reason to spam Europe and particularly Germany with them and their behavior shows that they did not flee the Islamic State or al-Qaeda but only war-caused poverty.

I hate these POS.

Gelegenheit macht diebe, yes agreed, and it's unfortunately the same the world over with that.

Of course all rape is outrageous, I'm not denying that. What I was saying is it's disgusting the way the rapes and other violence by the so-called refugees is just being ignored by the media. If it wasn't for Independent Media would we even know what's happening? Probably not.
German mainstream medias are very biased and breeding stations for green leftists with sexual disorders.

I hate these POS.

German mainstream medias are very biased and breeding stations for green leftists with sexual disorders.

And it's not much better in Austria, our mainstream media is just as pathetic.

There is nothing wrong with helping refugees in general. But the problems are ignored. Those refugees come from Turkey, where they lived in camps before. There is absolutely no reason to spam Europe and particularly Germany with them and their behavior shows that they did not flee the Islamic State or al-Qaeda but only war-caused poverty.

It's so obvious isn't it? Which is why Merkel's behaviour is even more outrageous, not to mention her complete disregard for what Germans think and want.

The horde she's allowed in is going to cost 22 billion Euros next year, if she allows anymore in, in 10 years or even less, Germany won't be wealthy anymore.

Merkel needs to pay attention to the elderly German's who are struggling, not to mention students who need more help with affordable housing....Merkel is simply a Traitor, turning her back on the German's and flooding the nation with more than a million, mainly young, single males of military age, who as we've seen, are already hostile, aggressive and demanding, they show an immense sense of entitlement, it's shocking.

I'd say about 20% are genuine refugees, the rest are Economic Migrants with who knows how many actual ISIL/ISIS/Daesh terrorists amongst them pretending to be "refugees".

I hate these POS.

BTW I wish you Frohe Weihnachten und Alles Gute zum neuen Jahr.

I hate these POS.

You two get paid to post from the same company, don'tcha?

I hate these POS.

You two get paid to post from the same company, don'tcha?
I hope they have many wonderful babies together

I hate these POS.

Ebenfalls :)

I hate these POS.

Ebenfalls :)

Forum List

Back