Science proves Roe v. Wade wrong, humanity doesn't start at 20 weeks

Time to start giving these whores the death penalty and stop beating around the bush...

If we believe it is murder, we need to treat it like any other murder...in fact, the murder of an unborn child is the worst kind of murder there is....and there should be a mandatory death penalty....
no argument here

Science cannot prove RvW wrong, it is not a matter of science. The baby in the womb is always a human, there is no point where it is not, that is all science can tell us.

The question is a question of personhood, which science cannot answer as it is not a scientific question.

Is it Constitutional for the Government to recognize the personhood of "children in the womb" in one legal setting (fetal Homicide laws where that definition is used) and at the same time DENY those same children their Constitutional rights and protections in any other settings like elective abortion laws?

I think the answer to that is NO.

Sorry but science doesn't say when life begins since the sperm and egg are both alive. When a fetus is worthy of rights that trump the mother's rights is not a scientific question but a societal question.
The mother had rights to birth control which would have prevented conception. It seems they never focus on prevention, they only want to maintain the right to terminate the life.

Time to start giving these whores the death penalty and stop beating around the bush...

If we believe it is murder, we need to treat it like any other murder...in fact, the murder of an unborn child is the worst kind of murder there is....and there should be a mandatory death penalty....
Hey Biff_Poindexter your trolling really is pathetic with no imagination.

Are you this dumb in real life too?

By the way, while I think there's a good chance the Mississippi law will be upheld, I don't think there's any chance we'll be seeing the end of legal abortion.
In the end, it should be a state by state decision.

It isn't about science lol

Sometimes HUMANITY is all we need.

If it was only about science we'd be looking for ET and rewriting the history books about human civilization

Some people lack life's context. It isn't about trolling or being dumb. It's about being shallow and stuck in your own one track mind
So in other words.......abortion isn't exactly murder??

is this why you dic suckers are so triggered by someone expecting you morons to treat it like murder??

Either abortion is murder or you are full of shit

Science cannot prove RvW wrong, it is not a matter of science. The baby in the womb is always a human, there is no point where it is not, that is all science can tell us.

The question is a question of personhood, which science cannot answer as it is not a scientific question.
I thought the issue is a person's right to privacy? The govt has no right, to even know a woman is pregnant or not pregnant.

And the counter argument was that the govt does have the power to intervene, when the baby's life is viable...?

By the way, a Conservative pundit remarked that if Roe is overturned and abortion was outlawed, there will be a civil war in this country, as the left would never stand for it.
Thoughts?
Seeing abortion will not be totally outlawed in all fifty states mean that that the left will be stupid to start a war over it.

It is a State to State issue and not a Federal one…

Personally if a person is willing to abort their unborn child I feel it is better they do seeing they would be horrible parents!

Hey Biff_Poindexter your trolling really is pathetic with no imagination.

Are you this dumb in real life too?

While he does use hyperbole, his point is valid.

On one hand people say that we should treat the baby in the womb from the moment of conception no differently than any other human being.

Yet nobody really ever talks about holding the mother who choose the abortion responsible. Hell, in the Texas law she is the only one that cannot be sued. The Mississippi law has no penalty for the mother that chooses the abortion.

If a mother killed her one year old baby people would have no problem calling for punishing the mothers. But when it is suggested for abortion the idea is scoffed at by the very people that call it murder.

Can you not see the disconnect here?

Is it Constitutional for the Government to recognize the personhood of "children in the womb" in one legal setting (fetal Homicide laws where that definition is used) and at the same time DENY those same children their Constitutional rights and protections in any other settings like elective abortion laws?

I think the answer to that is NO.

We have a lot of laws that are contradictory.

It is legal to get paid to have sex as long as someone is filming it, but if two people are alone in a hotel room then in the majority of the country it is against the law.

I can sit in my living room watching football and drink a 5th of Jack and that is legal and acceptable. But according to the Fed Govt if I sit in my living room watching football and take a hit off of a bong I am breaking the law.

The mother had rights to birth control which would have prevented conception. It seems they never focus on prevention, they only want to maintain the right to terminate the life.
Not sure who 'they' are? They the same ones that try to cut PP funding and healthcare programs for the poor?

Seeing abortion will not be totally outlawed in all fifty states mean that that the left will be stupid to start a war over it.

It is a State to State issue and not a Federal one…

Personally if a person is willing to abort their unborn child I feel it is better they do seeing they would be horrible parents!

They can always put their baby up for adoption.

We have a lot of laws that are contradictory.

It is legal to get paid to have sex as long as someone is filming it, but if two people are alone in a hotel room then in the majority of the country it is against the law.

I can sit in my living room watching football and drink a 5th of Jack and that is legal and acceptable. But according to the Fed Govt if I sit in my living room watching football and take a hit off of a bong I am breaking the law.
Ok, is it your point that we have laws that contradict and that we should just accept that fact and move along. . . . Or do you agree the "We, the people" have a right to petition the government for a redress of our grievances and lobby to have the Court reconcile between the contradictive holdings between those laws?

Ok, is it your point that we have laws that contradict and that we should just accept that fact and move along. . . . Or do you agree the "We, the people" have a right to petition the government for a redress of our grievances and lobby to have the Court reconcile between the contradictive holdings between those laws?

you have the right to petition the government for whatever you wish. Just do not be shocked when it falls on deaf ears

Forum List

Back