🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Baio: Should we tear down Clinton Presidential library because Hillary praised former KKK mem.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Scott Baio: Should We Tear Down Clinton Presidential Library Because Hillary Praised Former KKK Member?

Scott Baio has had enough of the political correctness that in some cases leads to violence.

Some students at the University of Southern California recently criticized as racist the school mascot, the "Trojan" horse named "Traveler." Confederate general Robert E. Lee also had a horse named "Traveller," spelled differently.

Well he's right and if these idiots doing the statue bs, including the moron Gov. who are to scared to stand their ground they are just as guilty as the ANTIFA, BLM, SNOWFLAKE assholes and all they're jus as guilty . If these idiots don't stop where is it GOING TO STOP, this bs will keep going and goin. Gawd these fkrs are beyond stupid.

It's like they are stoned and on another planet and can't see the outcome of their bs protest/ riots that's mental retardation.

Scott Baio's wife told the mother of a child murdered in Sandy Hook that her kid was better off dead than with her. Has Scott commented on that?

I don't give a shit about Baio. Just another hasbeen from Hollyweird. But the rest of mindwars post was right on the mark.

I don't give a shit about Baio. Just another hasbeen from Hollyweird. But the rest of mindwars post was right on the mark.
Hillary should be compared to a General who betrayed his oath in order to maintain the slavery trade?

Holy crap :cuckoo:

Thanks Gracie... Where S.B. is concerned that's true with what you yah said about him, but also if he can be another so called HOllywood voice to get ppl thinking, and waking up hell why not. At least he isn't on the same train as the rest of the Hollywood Trump haters.

Hollywood has a ton of pull and power when it comes to dictating people's thoughts, my gawd it is spread out into so many areas from movies, music, magazines all pushing their Trump hate agenda.

Well golly gee. I read it again and she said nothing like that at all.

Next?

Hillary should be compared to a General who betrayed his oath in order to maintain the slavery trade?

Do I need to read her OP again? I didn't see that.

Oh you must be talking to someone that I have blocked lmao, usually you can see there is a comment even from someone whose blocked, but not this time.

Thanks Gracie... Where S.B. is concerned that's true with what you yah said about him, but also if he can be another so called HOllywood voice to get ppl thinking, and waking up hell why not. At least he isn't on the same train as the rest of the Hollywood Trump haters.

Hollywood has a ton of pull and power when it comes to dictating people's thoughts, my gawd it is spread out into so many areas from movies, music, magazines all pushing their Trump hate agenda.
The ones that need to speak out..won't. Why? Because they get blacklisted. Scott is a nobody any more. Maybe Clint Eastwood would open some eyes, for example. But, he won't. He still directs and produces. He wants to keep making money.

Oh you must be talking to someone that I have blocked lmao, usually you can see there is a comment even from someone whose blocked, but not this time.
BlackFlag said you compared Hillary to a Hitler general.

He's such an asshole. :finger3: that's what I say to him.

The ones that need to speak out..won't. Why? Because they get blacklisted. Scott is a nobody any more. Maybe Clint Eastwood would open some eyes, for example. But, he won't. He still directs and produces. He wants to keep making money.

Probably , guess he's going to use the Trump train to do it.

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with the Clinton Presidential Library?

Oh Gracie. Such a liar.

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with the Clinton Presidential Library?

What does removing Columbus have to do with today's racial phobes.

I don't know.

But I do know that Hillary Clinton is not the topic of the Clinton Presidential Library.

LOL, yeah but the point was Clinton supported the KKK Byrd leader, and because Arpaio was pardoned Trump haters are having a fit over it.

Then take into consideration all the statues being removed because a bunch of a.h. are offended over them now suddenly , meaning how funny these statues never bothered anybody until Trump got into office.

Psychological warfare works wonders on weak minds including the moron College professors pushing these idiots into thinking this bs.

Forum List

Back