🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Baio: Should we tear down Clinton Presidential library because Hillary praised former KKK mem.

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with the Clinton Presidential Library?

What does removing Columbus have to do with today's racial phobes.

I don't know.

But I do know that Hillary Clinton is not the topic of the Clinton Presidential Library.

LOL, yeah but the point was Clinton supported the KKK Byrd leader, and because Arpaio was pardoned Trump haters are having a fit over it.

Then take into consideration all the statues being removed because a bunch of a.h. are offended over them now suddenly , meaning how funny these statues never bothered anybody until Trump got into office.

Psychological warfare works wonders on weak minds including the moron College professors pushing these idiots into thinking this bs.

Arpaio should be executed, but that has nothing to do with Bill Clinton's Library.

I don't know.

But I do know that Hillary Clinton is not the topic of the Clinton Presidential Library.

LOL, yeah but the point was Clinton supported the KKK Byrd leader, and because Arpaio was pardoned Trump haters are having a fit over it.

Then take into consideration all the statues being removed because a bunch of a.h. are offended over them now suddenly , meaning how funny these statues never bothered anybody until Trump got into office.

Psychological warfare works wonders on weak minds including the moron College professors pushing these idiots into thinking this bs.

Arpaio should be executed, but that has nothing to do with Bill Clinton's Library.

No he shouldn't , he followed " FED. IMMI. LAW" the very Law Trump has in place and the very Law that's been there.

He was getting rod of " ILLEGALS" those pos losers have no Constitutional rights, they aren't American's and they were let lose and raped.

I don't know.

Under his command, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office boasted the highest percentage of Hispanic deputies, detention officers and staff in the state of Arizona. Moreover, he promoted more Hispanic officers to command positions than any other law enforcement agency in the state.

Arpaio’s case has been politically motivated from the beginning, when the Obama administration’s Department of Justice filed misdemeanor charges against him a mere two weeks before the election, contributing to Arpaio’s loss in his reelection bid.

The Department of Justice typically refrains from taking legal action against an elected official so close to an election in order to avoid influencing the outcome.

Trump's pardon of ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio was the right (and courageous) thing to do

Scott Baio: Should We Tear Down Clinton Presidential Library Because Hillary Praised Former KKK Member?

Scott Baio has had enough of the political correctness that in some cases leads to violence.

Some students at the University of Southern California recently criticized as racist the school mascot, the "Trojan" horse named "Traveler." Confederate general Robert E. Lee also had a horse named "Traveller," spelled differently.

Well he's right and if these idiots doing the statue bs, including the moron Gov. who are to scared to stand their ground they are just as guilty as the ANTIFA, BLM, SNOWFLAKE assholes and all they're jus as guilty . If these idiots don't stop where is it GOING TO STOP, this bs will keep going and goin. Gawd these fkrs are beyond stupid.

It's like they are stoned and on another planet and can't see the outcome of their bs protest/ riots that's mental retardation.

scotti is easily as stupid as you are.

I don't know.

No he shouldn't , he followed " FED. IMMI. LAW" the very Law Trump has in place and the very Law that's been there.

He was getting rod of " ILLEGALS" those pos losers have no Constitutional rights, they aren't American's and they were let lose and raped.

Actually, they do have Constitutional Rights.

This would be the same Scott Baio who made comments about Erin Moran dying of drugs when she had a heart attack?

Forum List

Back