Scott McMillian

I was just about to post this "American Horror Story" as the DA put it.

This was an act of pure evil.

"They are accused of laughing as the boy was hung upside down and whipped, striking him repeatedly with a frying pan, and eventually beating him to death.

The abuse had been going on for months, but the beatings and violence intensified between Sunday and Thursday last week.

Announcing the charges on Thursday, Hogan said: 'Let me tell you about an American horror story. Little Scotty McMillan is dead.

'Over a three-day period… he was systematically tortured and beaten to death. He was punched in the face and in the stomach, he was scourged with a homemade whip, he was lashed with a metal rod, he was tied to a chair and beaten, he was tied upside down by his feet and beaten, his head was smashed through a wall and at the end of that he had bruises on top of bruises all over his body.'

'When his body went into the emergency room our ER nurses — who see a lot of terrible things — when they saw his body, they wept.'
Holding back tears he said: 'Say a prayer for little Scott McMilan. The brief nightmare that was his life is over.'

1415311100218_wps_32_891672_431066606979343_15.jpg

Scott McMillan was hung upside down and tortured to death Daily Mail Online

Poor kid. Normally I am pretty calm when it comes to punishment, but in this case, I am afraid I would go medieval.

Forum List

Back