Sean Hannity Interviews Surfer From Cali

Good on this man, he is just taking advantage of the system and being economically rational, he is taking the most resources for the least amount of labor.

He is enjoying the decline...

I don't have a problem with people who actually got laid off and need help for a couple months while they are getting back on their feet. That is completely fine, but this guy isn't even trying to look for a job, he's just taking taxpayer money and living off of it.

Everyone here who works and pay taxes in Cali, are paying for that guy to sit at home and do nothing. This happens all over the country and it's something that needs to be addressed.

I don't have a problem with people who actually got laid off and need help for a couple months while they are getting back on their feet. That is completely fine, but this guy isn't even trying to look for a job, he's just taking taxpayer money and living off of it.

Everyone here who works and pay taxes in Cali, are paying for that guy to sit at home and do nothing. This happens all over the country and it's something that needs to be addressed.

I presume from this posting that you are also hoping your Republican and Democratic Representatives will pursue an actual productive profession.

That is almost as big a con job as the one Hannity plays on Conservatives

Hannity is a joke.
I would not take a single story on his show as being true, or at best a half truth.
He is no better than Keith Oberman on MSNBC or Chris Matthews.

I love anecdotal stories that conservatives use as a representation of the way things are while completely ignoring the facts. It's use as a brainwashing technique is an amazing tool used on many conservatives.

Yes yes, it's one in a million that abuse welfare...

Go after the abusers. Quit trying to derail our safety net because there is a small percentage of abusers. The problem with the right is that they use these stories as a reason to say we need to get rid of welfare altogether. It's never about the case of the one who is taking advantage; it becomes an example of how "everyone" abuses the welfare system, which is not even close to being true.

I love anecdotal stories that conservatives use as a representation of the way things are while completely ignoring the facts. It's use as a brainwashing technique is an amazing tool used on many conservatives.

Yes yes, it's one in a million that abuse welfare...

Go after the abusers. Quit trying to derail our safety net because there is a small percentage of abusers. The problem with the right is that they use these stories as a reason to say we need to get rid of welfare altogether. It's never about the case of the one who is taking advantage; it becomes an example of how "everyone" abuses the welfare system, which is not even close to being true.

Point well taken, Reagan back in the 1970's made a lot hay about a woman he referred to as a "Welfare Queen", who had engaged in all sorts of fraud. 40 years later, they are playing from the same playbook, and then wondering why they can't get working folks and minorities to vote for them.

That's what all the media does. You will never see them report on the actual people suffering out there. It is not good for ratings and sponsors.

Forum List

Back