🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity Wonders Why Bush Family Won't Support Drumpf

This the same Sean Hannity who has Donald J Trump as a guest every night?

I have nothing against Hannity but he's a blind partisan who supports anyone with an R next to their name and thinks others should do the same. The Bush family has no reason to support Trump and no one should be suprised by this or confused as to why they feel the way they do.
Jeb Bush is a generic watered down version of his brother who wants a free ticket ride to the Oval using the Bush name. Trump did right calling Jeb a boring candidate with no energy. Millions of dollars wasted on Jeb and he still couldn't when over a reality star.
We all know the primary attacks on Jeb are not why the Bush family is not supporting Trump it was his blaming George Bush for letting the 9-11 attacks happen. I think pretty much anyone would tell Trump to fuck off if he did that to a member of their family I would.

Conservatives have to realize the Bush clan has never been friends of the conservative movement.

Eh, you guys voted for them 4 times.

Being more anti Democrat than pro Bush, but I won't argue your point too much,

I have nothing against Hannity but he's a blind partisan who supports anyone with an R next to their name and thinks others should do the same. The Bush family has no reason to support Trump and no one should be suprised by this or confused as to why they feel the way they do.
Jeb Bush is a generic watered down version of his brother who wants a free ticket ride to the Oval using the Bush name. Trump did right calling Jeb a boring candidate with no energy. Millions of dollars wasted on Jeb and he still couldn't when over a reality star.
We all know the primary attacks on Jeb are not why the Bush family is not supporting Trump it was his blaming George Bush for letting the 9-11 attacks happen. I think pretty much anyone would tell Trump to fuck off if he did that to a member of their family I would.

Conservatives have to realize the Bush clan has never been friends of the conservative movement.

Eh, you guys voted for them 4 times.
The worst of two evils.
Nobody worth voting for has run for office in a long time. Trump is the first.

Yep, he's a real Lincoln, a real GLR.

GWB was considered the real deal at one time,

Shawn ha nitty has done some brilliant things. Interviewing all the republican candidates, having focus group conversations, and a few of his specials, but then he ruins all that with his constant repetition of the same lines over and over again. I can almost repeat them verbatim. It's sort of like the racism arguments, alright I get it, now let's move on.

This the same Sean Hannity who has Donald J Trump as a guest every night?

Yes.

And Sean Hannity is one of the few decent journalists in Fox News.

I will not even mention other media outlets. ....the Dinosaur media as they are known by now. Pure scum.

Forum List

Back