Seasons Beatings...

The only time I'll leave my house on Black Friday is to buy booze. Then again that's the only time I leave my house on Good Friday. Or Friday Friday. :dunno:

Lots of these "deals" are also online. For crying out loud, just order the stuff online and have it delivered to your door.

Lots of these "deals" are also online. For crying out loud, just order the stuff online and have it delivered to your door.

Or spend a little extra money to avoid the stress. Holiday shoppers are fucking vultures.

Or spend a little extra money to avoid the stress. Holiday shoppers are fucking vultures.
I swear these black Friday shoppers are so hard up they'd pinch an old nickel until the buffalo shits.

If you have the money to buy a large LED tv, then pop for a couple extra bucks and buy it the NEXT DAY when you don't have to FIST FIGHT for it... I mean fuuuuuuuck... :confused:

isnt it small business saturday today....that is an effort worth supporting...buying with local businesses that hopefully have usa products....

mock me all ya want i still try to buy american when i can...

why fight over cheap shit made in china?

we joined the get outside movement and took the dogs for a walk.....it was amazing to see the packed mall and other parking lots....we just kept going...

Black Friday? I thought it was called that because most people had to rake the leaves up in their yards....the first time.

Why would shopping be a black anything?

All the same, I think I would rather rake leaves.

Black Friday? I thought it was called that because most people had to rake the leaves up in their yards....the first time.

It's called that because it's the day retailers feel they're bottom line goes from being in the red to being in the black.

It's called that because it's the day retailers feel they're bottom line goes from being in the red to being in the black.
Annually or yoy?

I never could figure out how they know what they are grabbing is what they need, something they want or even how they know if they have any idea what they are grabbing.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these people only get into these messes just so that at least one as happened as if it mandatory now for Black Friday to include at least one shopping horror story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I went up to the service station on Black Friday and bought some cigarettes. I asked the girl that works there (that I've been picking on and teasing for years) for the special Black Friday discount. She told me to kiss her Black Friday ass. Seems like I hear that a lot here lately... Go figure.

It's actually called Black Friday because it is the traditional date that most businesses overcome their expenses - thus go "into the black" (rather than the red) in accounting terms. They offer up deals to the public because everything earned after this day is actually profit to the company.

Black Friday is a celebration of business success :)

I /love/ small business Saturday, one of my favorite days of the year (not that I go out and buy anything because of the crowds, but I support my local small businesses year round heh)

Forum List

Back