Seat Belts On School Buses?

A rash of accidents this month taking lives and crippling kids. Liberal run school districts say it would be to much of a pain in the ass to make kids wear belts. Did that work for you in your state? Liberals say it would take MAJOR legislation to enforce a seat belt law for school buses.
Did that work for you? Liberals say it would cost to much money to install belts on buses. Did that work for you?

Since about 1963 cars, trucks and motorhomes have been required to have seat belts. In most states you can get a ticket for not using them. So liberals fighting increasing the safety of children ends not only at PRE birth with abortion but POST birth with safety. Because of liberals our children are roughly half a century behind just everyday folks.

And the very reasons they are giving us FOR having to do it are just the opposite of the reasons they use for not doing it. I guess liberals only protect those who pay taxes or use benefits eh?

The party of family values.
Only if your values include killing children.

Fury

We didn't have seatbelts on schoolbuses when I was a kid. We all lived

A rash of accidents this month taking lives and crippling kids. Liberal run school districts say it would be to much of a pain in the ass to make kids wear belts. Did that work for you in your state? Liberals say it would take MAJOR legislation to enforce a seat belt law for school buses.
Did that work for you? Liberals say it would cost to much money to install belts on buses. Did that work for you?

Since about 1963 cars, trucks and motorhomes have been required to have seat belts. In most states you can get a ticket for not using them. So liberals fighting increasing the safety of children ends not only at PRE birth with abortion but POST birth with safety. Because of liberals our children are roughly half a century behind just everyday folks.

And the very reasons they are giving us FOR having to do it are just the opposite of the reasons they use for not doing it. I guess liberals only protect those who pay taxes or use benefits eh?

Fury

Anybody posting must have right? But others never will because their are two standards. One for you and one for them.

Fury

How many crashes were you in? I've been in three car and one plane accident where seatbelts saved me from serious injury.

wear herTE="Syriusly, post: 17260302, member: 51902"]By the wachild's why is it not her body, her decitbelt laws are by their nature- 'liberal' laws.

Conservatives argued long and hard that Americans should not be forced to give up their freedom to fly through their windshield.

If it's HER body when it comes to killing a pesky unborn child- why is it not her body, her choice when it comes to wearing a seatbelt?
See- Conservatives want pregnant women to have the choice to fly through windshieldis......

It's either her body or it isn't marshmallow brain.
If she does not have the right to choose to wear a seatbelt or not, y'alls already faulty argument for killing an unborn kind of goes to shit, doesn't it?

Glad to know you want both the woman- and her kids- to have the right to fly unrestrained through a windshield.

LOL- and the OP whines about Liberals being against school bus seatbelt laws.

I'm sorry. You have now surpassed the level of stupidity I wish to deal with
So go fuck your sorry self[/QUOTE]

Please don't share your sexual fantasies with us- its really pretty sick.

Fury

And that means what?

Hell we didn't have seatbelts in cars when I was a kid- and we survived.

Not the thousands of poor suckers in other families who died in car crashes. They didn't survive.

There have been hundreds of safety improvements to vehicles in the last 50 years- not because 'everyone' was dying from vehicle accidents before but because there were preventable deaths.

There are a few good reasons why there are not seat belts on school buses.
They are already the safest mode of transportation available when compared with walking, bikes or getting a ride in a car. About six children are killed in buses yearly as opposed to 800 with other means
Buses are specially designed and designed remarkably well in regards to children s safety. The kids are up high so that crash zones aren't likely to impact a child. The buses are heavily reinforced. The interiors are specialty designed to be cushions in an accident. Like eggs in a carton.
It may seem nuts, but they are better off without them

There is a very heated debate on seat belts in school buses- thanks for providing that information.

Imagine how this thread would be if it wasn't really just another opportunity for Darkboy to lie about liberals?

There are a few good reasons why there are not seat belts on school buses.
They are already the safest mode of transportation available when compared with walking, bikes or getting a ride in a car. About six children are killed in buses yearly as opposed to 800 with other means
Buses are specially designed and designed remarkably well in regards to children s safety. The kids are up high so that crash zones aren't likely to impact a child. The buses are heavily reinforced. The interiors are specialty designed to be cushions in an accident. Like eggs in a carton.
It may seem nuts, but they are better off without them

Well, and kids tend to bounce rather than break.

Seat belts?

Better they mandate helmets.

Earplugs to shut out the filth kids spew these days would do more for the social health....

Shit, why not mandate everybody be forced to buy/wear everything? It works so well in Obamacare.....
I just find it rather strange the "family" party the all "inclusive" party goes out of its way to ignore the worth of children.
LINK please, to where they denied seat belts

wear herTE="Syriusly, post: 17260302, member: 51902"]By the wachild's why is it not her body, her decitbelt laws are by their nature- 'liberal' laws.

Conservatives argued long and hard that Americans should not be forced to give up their freedom to fly through their windshield.

If it's HER body when it comes to killing a pesky unborn child- why is it not her body, her choice when it comes to wearing a seatbelt?
See- Conservatives want pregnant women to have the choice to fly through windshieldis......

It's either her body or it isn't marshmallow brain.
If she does not have the right to choose to wear a seatbelt or not, y'alls already faulty argument for killing an unborn kind of goes to shit, doesn't it?

Glad to know you want both the woman- and her kids- to have the right to fly unrestrained through a windshield.

LOL- and the OP whines about Liberals being against school bus seatbelt laws.

I'm sorry. You have now surpassed the level of stupidity I wish to deal with
So go fuck your sorry self

Please don't share your sexual fantasies with us- its really pretty sick.[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness. A lame and boring attempt to smack.
Try again

Fury
they should make them wear seat belts and helmets like you did on the short bus

Yesterday. An 11 year old boy is dead and others injured in bus rollover accident. Would seatbelts have prevented death and/or injury?
11-year-old boy killed in East Texas school bus crash, others injured
SHELBY COUNTY, Texas (KETK) — Troopers are investigating a fatal two-vehicle school bus crash on FM 139 at County Route 2552 in East Texas, about 50 miles east of Nacogdoches.

At approximately 4 p.m., a Shelbyville Independent School District bus was turning right from FM 139 onto CR 2552 to travel south when it was struck from behind by a 1997 Dodge pickup.

A staging area for a medical helicopter has been set up at Ephesus Baptist Church on FM 139, according to a TxDOT spokesperson.

The collision caused the school bus to turn over, resulting in the death of an 11-year-old boy and injuring several students

There will always be exceptions to every rule, no matter what it is... but the factis children are safer out of seat belts on a bus than in them. Buses are built specifically with the safety of the kids in mind and they ware far safer than other means of travel getting to school

There will always be exceptions to every rule, no matter what it is... but the factis children are safer out of seat belts on a bus than in them. Buses are built specifically with the safety of the kids in mind and they ware far safer than other means of travel getting to school
Do you have any supporting data/evidence that children are safer without seatbelts in vehicles moving 55MPH+?

wtf?

[QUOTEparticularly. , post: 17264580, member: 31579"]
Do you have any supporting data/evidence that children are safer without seatbelts in vehicles moving 55MPH+?[/QUOTE]

Not particularily. I'm not talking about vehicles, I'm talking about school buses

Forum List

Back