Seattle firefighters tired of being assaulted by "homeless" demand city take action

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
This is Seattle, does anyone actually believe the city government will do anything about it?

Seattle firefighters 'are being assaulted' and demand city take action after more than 40 incidents​

Firefighters in Seattle have demanded the city take action after they were subjected to more than 40 violent attacks in the past four months - a string of assaults that have been largely carried out by the city's homeless population.

The attacks, which the city’s firefighter’s union says began in May, have seen the protectors repeatedly targeted by the intemperate down-and-outs, often while responding to fires started at the city's growing number of homeless encampments.

One such incident, which transpired last month, saw one fire official pelted with a rock while attempting to put out a blaze that originated from an encampment fire.

Another altercation, in June, saw firefighters chased by a homeless person with a knife while responding to a medical call at one such encampment.

This is Seattle, does anyone actually believe the city government will do anything about it?

Seattle firefighters 'are being assaulted' and demand city take action after more than 40 incidents​

I think the liberal political tide in Seattle may be ebbing a bit if the Aug. primary was any indication. Seems the conservatives have made some inroads. It is still OZ, but hopefully things will get better in Nov.

Unfortunately, it's not just Seattle.
I wonder why any Americans are exposing the collapse of their country.

Is the cost of that anything less than having to suffer the homeless taking over America's big cities?

Does this bring home the meaning of the word , shitholes, to describe the situation?

Is the cost of that anything less than having to suffer the homeless taking over America's big cities?

Does this bring home the meaning of the word , shitholes, to describe the situation?
Still waiting for your answer to my question of whether or not you're standard of living is on par with Turdeau's, duck. I guess America serves your purpose in making you feel good about yourself. LMAO. Envy looks good on you.

It would certainly be a show of good will if all the Prog agendas with homeless and illegals were all in high percentage Prog voting neighborhoods. With well to do ones showing their fortitude. And since there are many who vacation, in places Progs are dominant in our nation send the same there. Even send several hundred on cruise ships for rest and relaxation. Disney World has a lot of land. Imagine a thousand house development built for the poor and illegals and homeless. Nothing shows commitment by those who are pushing it to back it up.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why would the homeless population target firefighters in any way?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to read about what the homeless people are doing in my neck of the woods.

Forum List

Back