🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle news station caught doctoring Trump video to make President look stupid

Doctor it? To make him look stupid?

tenor.gif

They don't care how blazen it all is Democrats are pure scum they do nothing to the Trump hating whores either way.
Nobody brought up "the Left" here. Matter o' fact nobody even brought up politics.

Nuff said about Pogo. Anytime I see him reply to me it at least lets me know he can still read and type. Now the brain is another matter.

They don't care how blazen it all is Democrats are pure scum they do nothing to the Trump hating whores either way.
Nobody brought up "the Left" here. Matter o' fact nobody even brought up politics.

Nuff said about Pogo. Anytime I see him reply to me it at least lets me know he can still read and type. Now the brain is another matter.

As we know you can still edit quotes, which is illegal here.

Here's the actual, real quote and the post IT quoted:

Nothing new here. Most everything the Left says and does is a lie.

Nobody brought up "the Left" here. Matter o' fact nobody even brought up politics. This is supposedly a story about a TV station, although considering the highly questionable source we have no evidence that any such broadcast took place anyway.

Doncha love the way the OP baaaas on and on about "you sheep" --- while swallowing Alex John Brinkley Jones' crap whole even though he cites ---- no source whatsoever? Irony is delicious.

Run away, coward.

Last edited:

Sorry, WRONG AGAIN, Pogostick. CHANGING PEOPLE'S WORDS to say something different from what they originally said is a rule violation, not merely truncating quotes down to the salient phrases for which you are commenting on or replying to to both make it easier for the reader to follow and to save on server space.

You said no one brought up the Left OR politics and I shamed you by showing how wrong you were with one arm tied behind my back. DAMN you are consistently OPAQUE.

Sorry, WRONG AGAIN, Pogostick. CHANGING PEOPLE'S WORDS to say something different from what they originally said is a rule violation, not merely truncating quotes down to the salient phrases for which you are commenting on or replying to to both make it easier for the reader to follow and to save on server space.

You said no one brought up the Left OR politics and I shamed you by showing how wrong you were with one arm tied behind my back. DAMN you are consistently OPAQUE.

No Princess --- you contorted my post by presenting it as if it had been a rejoinder to the OP, which it was not --- it was directly at YOU. Not just cutting out the second inconvenient half of the post but changing the context altogether. That's because you're a dishonest hack pissant who can't back up his own ass-sertions. As you just demonstrated.

That's why you cut your own post out of the quote. Because you're a wimpy little snowflake who can't deal with it. As I already said ---- a coward.

Last edited:
News Flash...this orange disgusting pile of white trash, ie Trump...don't need any help from anybody to look bad. All he has to do is pry open that tiny little hole in his face and talk. Next stupid comment?

Back on drugs again?

No Princess --- you ~~~ a coward.

OUCH. I'm mortally wounded through my heart by the pogostick of supreme caustic barbs. o_O

Exactly. Next time you wanna get caught unable to prop up specious ass-sertions, save time by not making them in the first place. Or to put it colloquially don't bring a canard to a point fight.

Since the length of the term of broadcast licenses got lengthened a few station managers seem to think they'll never have to go through the process. Or maybe they just don't plan on being on the job long enough to need to.

No Princess --- you ~~~ a coward.

OUCH. I'm mortally wounded through my heart by the pogostick of supreme caustic barbs. o_O

Exactly. Next time you wanna get caught unable to prop up specious ass-sertions, save time by not making them in the first place. Or to put it colloquially don't bring a canard to a point fight.

Just bow out gracefully and learn to shut up when caught pants down in a fucking lie and you'll make less of an ass of yourself than trying to pretend it was the other way around. We have Unkatore for that. Or do all you fat asses read from the same playbook?

Since the length of the term of broadcast licenses got lengthened a few station managers seem to think they'll never have to go through the process. Or maybe they just don't plan on being on the job long enough to need to.

Are you implying broadcast licenses have something to do with .......... editing?

No Princess --- you contorted my post by presenting it as if it had been a rejoinder to the OP, which it was not --- it was directly at YOU. Not just cutting out the second inconvenient half of the post but changing the context altogether. That's because you're a dishonest hack pissant who can't back up his own ass-sertions. As you just demonstrated.

That's why you cut your own post out of the quote. Because you're a wimpy little snowflake who can't deal with it. As I already said ---- a coward.
It's almost like he doctored your post

It's almost like he doctored your post

Almost. I wouldn't characterize it quite that way, simply because the verb "to doctor" implies education.

LMFAO .
Seattle news station Q13 FOX was caught broadcasting a doctored version of President Trump’s border speech on Wednesday during which the video was manipulated to show Trump sticking out his tongue and making him look stupid.

Seattle News Station Caught Doctoring Trump Video to Make President Look Stupid

Gawd dam you sheep are soooo stupid, as we tell you all the time how the media lies to you msm tells you what to think, how to think and look at your assholes who all hate TRUMP base of pure bs LIES lmfao.

Trump doesn’t need help to look and act stupid

Forum List

Back