Seattle police use red flag law to seize firearms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Seattle Police Department has begun confiscating firearms belonging to law abiding citizens, using an obscure “red flag law” for the first time in history.
upload_2018-4-2_18-36-31.png

Seattle Police Begin Quietly Seizing Citizens’ Firearms

LMAO the irony of being an idiot........ Wait until those bus load of illegals come flocking in omg we will laugh our ........ .......... off when we say " WE TOLD YOU SO" ..... self defense isn't gonna work when you have to wait twenty minutes for the cops, because the idiot state has taken the guns away from ppl, neighbors who just might have been able to safe you ...... This is gonna be good and then you have the morons of VERMONT ..

The Seattle Police Department has begun confiscating firearms belonging to law abiding citizens, using an obscure “red flag law” for the first time in history.
View attachment 186007

LMAO the irony of being an idiot........ Wait until those bus load of illegals come flocking in omg we will laugh our ........ .......... off when we say " WE TOLD YOU SO" ..... self defense isn't gonna work when you have to wait twenty minutes for the cops, because the idiot state has taken the guns away from ppl, neighbors who just might have been able to safe you ...... This is gonna be good and then you have the morons of VERMONT ..

Who are they taking the guns from?

From me. That marijuana-dealing city attorney had the gall to charge me with "felony harassment" for yelling at some random whore or another who "pressed charges" because I was yelling at people after my coffee had been spiked with drugs or alcohol. You cannot get away from those kinds of charges, ever. You never get your guns back, either. Chapter 9a.46 RCW: HARASSMENT

The "red flag" is already a felony offense which may be charged WITHOUT A GRAND JURY in flagrant violation of the U.S. Constitution.

From me. That marijuana-dealing city attorney had the gall to charge me with "felony harassment" for yelling at some random whore or another who "pressed charges" because I was yelling at people after my coffee had been spiked with drugs or alcohol. You cannot get away from those kinds of charges, ever. You never get your guns back, either. Chapter 9a.46 RCW: HARASSMENT

The "red flag" is already a felony offense which may be charged WITHOUT A GRAND JURY in flagrant violation of the U.S. Constitution.

So they took your guns from you? for what reason?

• Banned

You have no clue how all it takes is for " SOMEONE" to say they THINK get it THINK you are unfit to own a gun there goes your rights
NO DUE PROCESS , no hearings to determine if you can or can't................. we are losing rights ..

View attachment 186007

YourNewsWire (styled as YourNewsWire.com[1]) is a Los Angeles-based clickbait fake news website known for disseminating conspiracy theories and misleading information, contrary to its claimed motto (“News. Truth. Unfiltered”).[1]
YourNewsWire - RationalWiki

Definitely fake news!

1. I'm fucking mental and shit.
  2. https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-pot-convictions-following-san-francisco-lead
  3. If you don't do marijuana in Seattle you are a dangerous, violent person, and you are not allowed to own a firearm.
  4. If you do do marijuana in Seattle, you are a druggie, and you are not allowed to own a firearm.
  5. Seattle is the city of peace and love and marijuana.
  6. Anyone who interferes with Pete Holmes' lawful marijuana-dealing in law ends up crippled with missing limbs, just like the Vietnam War.
  7. They're whores. You will end up with horrible STDs and your eyes will be stabbed out with a knife faster than you can blink. Nothing they do is considered a crime.

1. I'm fucking mental and shit.
  2. https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-pot-convictions-following-san-francisco-lead
  3. If you don't do marijuana in Seattle you are a dangerous, violent person, and you are not allowed to own a firearm.
  4. If you do do marijuana in Seattle, you are a druggie, and you are not allowed to own a firearm.
  5. Seattle is the city of peace and love and marijuana.
  6. Anyone who interferes with Pete Holmes' lawful marijuana-dealing in law ends up crippled with missing limbs, just like the Vietnam War.
  7. They're whores. You will end up with horrible STDs and your eyes will be stabbed out with a knife faster than you can blink. Nothing they do is considered a crime.

Right.... you've just made yourself look like you're making this all up.

View attachment 186007

YourNewsWire (styled as YourNewsWire.com[1]) is a Los Angeles-based clickbait fake news website known for disseminating conspiracy theories and misleading information, contrary to its claimed motto (“News. Truth. Unfiltered”).[1]
YourNewsWire - RationalWiki

Definitely fake news!
You fucking idiot.
ACLU on Washingtons Red Flag LAw:
The legislation allows a court to intervene in potentially major and intrusive ways on a person’s liberty and property interests without any indication, much less suggestion, that the person has engaged in any criminal conduct – or even that he or she may do so imminently. In that regard, the bill places judges in the unenviable – indeed, impossible – position of trying to predict who may and may not become a mass murderer. Psychiatry and the medical sciences have not succeeded in this realm, and there is no basis for believing courts will do any better. The result will likely be a significant impact on the rights of many innocent individuals in the hope of preventing a tragedy.

Police legally seizing guns under 'red flag' laws

Forum List

Back