Second Round of the 2016 NFL Football Playoffs

KC is going down.

Let's hope so. That will shut Grrampa the fuck up......:rofl:

Seriously though, Antonio Brown,+ Big Ben + Le'Veon Bell? .....They are an offensive juggernaut! I don't think KC can stop Bell. he's a fucking animal!

Either way, Let's hope for another great game!

:party:

Thank God Dullass lost!!!
Houston would never hear the end of it if they came into our stadium and won the Superb owl.

KC is going down.

Seriously though, Antonio Brown,+ Big Ben + Le'Veon Bell? .....They are an offensive juggernaut! I don't think KC can stop Bell. he's a fucking animal!

Why do I need to shut up lol

Once a week. I post GO CHIEFS! Not much else so bite me

KC is going down.

Some years I root for the younger teams but this year I'm enjoying watching the young guys pay their dues.

Hey cam newton and dak Prescott! You got no rings.

Ben's got one Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have rings. Will Atlanta or KC get one? Probably not. Lol. Sorry Gramps but eventually KC going down. God I love the playoffs.

KC is going down.

We love you but now because of you we are all Steeler fans. Oh punt. Here comes Pittsburgh

Looks like the NFL is 0-6 with its sixth blowout playoff game

Next up ...Dallas vs Green Bay

These first six games have been terrible. I hope it gets better today.
Greenbay games good and so was Atlanta.

The Hawks were down by two plus scores in the 4th. Not a good close game.

Green Bay Over Dallas a great game.
The only difference was Dallas came back

Atlanta was Up 13 at the start of the 4th. Seattle had their chances. It was still a game. Look at the Dallas game.
Greenbay was Up 15 at the start of the 4th. So the Seahawks had a better chance starting the 4th. Atlanta didn't allow Russell Wilson to come back.

100 yards already for the Pittsburgh running back. I haven't seen a running back do that since
KC is going down.

How does your boy just drop the ball when no one touched him? This is a choke. Who did KC beat last week?

100 yards already for the Pittsburgh running back. I haven't seen a running back do that since
KC is going down.

How does your boy just drop the ball when no one touched him? This is a choke. Who did KC beat last week?
It was a stupid pass to begin with, with the amount of time left on the clock

Lot of game left.

KC has done a great job at stopping the Steeler juggernaut from scoring TD's.

:thup:

Forum List

Back