Boring game. So glad I didn't go. If the Steelers score again I'm going to bed

Teams that take field goals instead of TDs can be beat with one big play
We can't even get 3rd downs, let alone score. Pathetic 2 & 3rd quarter
KC has like 100 total yards at the end of the third

But they have big playmakers and can turn the game in an instant
Only down 5. But boring

Why isn't Ben a hof QB? Or Eli?
They both are
When I look on the list of Superbowl QBs the list of guys with 2 or more is very short.

Sometimes I think that's why I don't root for the underdogs or younger teams. I don't want another team to win a Superbowl before Detroit does. So let Aaron rogers Tom Brady or big Ben win another one. Screw dak Smith or that Atlanta QB. Better luck next year.

They both are
When I look on the list of Superbowl QBs the list of guys with 2 or more is very short.

Sometimes I think that's why I don't root for the underdogs or younger teams. I don't want another team to win a Superbowl before Detroit does. So let Aaron rogers Tom Brady or big Ben win another one. Screw dak Smith or that Atlanta QB. Better luck next year.
I want to see Brady get a fifth ring and put to bed any discussion of who is the GOAT

They both are

I want to see Brady get a fifth ring and put to bed any discussion of who is the GOAT
He played for Michigan me too.

Forum List

Back