Ladies and Gentlemen, the next President of the United States

Biden has already done that and he picked Kamala as his running mate knowing full well that there is distinct possibility of her taking the reigns. You voted for it and only now seemed somewhat concerned. We tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen.
I didn't say that I regretted my vote, Trumpster. Sorry.

Then I'm sure you can point out several left wing issue & policy positions that I hold. Several.

Go ahead. I'm sure this will be easy for you.

You vote against most of your own professed policy positions because you hate Trump and think he is a jerk. That type of thinking is just a small step above elementary school. Sadly, you are not alone. There is a very large cult of Trump haters who couldn't care less about his positions or about his opponent, only that he uses spray tan, eats cheeseburgers and is far too forthright with facts that hurts their feelings.

I didn't say that I regretted my vote, Trumpster. Sorry.

So you still haven't figured it out? You would still rather risk having Harris as President than Trump regardless of the fact that Trump's policies more closely align with your self-professed policy positions. Either you don't know Trump's positions or you are just letting your child-like hatred consume you. It is a simple as that.

I stopped there because it's untrue.

Boring.

Nope, completely true. I have seen your stated positions. Maybe you have a couple of issues that outweigh everything else, but on shear numbers, based on your stated positions, you should be voting for Trump over Biden and Harris.

All the reasons why Harris will not be President:

She is black.
She has the wrong heritage.
She "cackles."
She is a Democrat.
Plus...........
After a conservative law professor questioned Ms Harris' eligibility based on her parents' immigration status at the time of her birth, Mr Trump was asked about the argument at a press conference.
The president said: "I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer.

More:
She is likely a lesbian
She is likely a Globalist
She is likely supported by George Soros
She is likely "woke".

I mean, so many reasons NOT to vote for her, amirite?

Nope, completely true. I have seen your stated positions. Maybe you have a couple of issues that outweigh everything else, but on shear numbers, based on your stated positions, you should be voting for Trump over Biden and Harris.
As you well know, there are plenty of people in your party who will not vote for Trump. You can choose to call them frauds or RINOs or commies or whatever the MAGA word of the day is. But you're refusing to obtain an accurate understanding of why that is. That's on you, not me. I'm done trying.

Once Trump is no longer on the ballot, I go back to voting third party, since I have significant differences with both "major" parties. Assuming, of course, that if he wins in November we actually have future elections.

And that's it.

Teabaggers and their dear leader, would rather WHINE about immigration, than DO ANYTHING about it.

Biden could fix much of it with the stroke of a pen. He won't do it because he wants illegal immigration. The immigration bill essentially told border patrol to stand down until a certain number of illegals crossed the border. ZERO should be allowed to cross the border illegally, but your party doesn't want that. The immigration bill was the equivalent of NYC basically legalizing theft under a certain dollar amount. Ridiculous.

Assuming, of course, that if he wins in November we actually have future elections.

You have really bought into the fake narrative sewn by the MSM. Hilarious.

As you well know, there are plenty of people in your party who will not vote for Trump. You can choose to call them frauds or RINOs or commies or whatever the MAGA word of the day is.

Yeah, many Bush Republicans don't like him. Go figure.

As you well know, there are plenty of people in your party who will not vote for Trump. You can choose to call them frauds or RINOs or commies or whatever the MAGA word of the day is. But you're refusing to obtain an accurate understanding of why that is. That's on you, not me. I'm done trying.

Once Trump is no longer on the ballot, I go back to voting third party, since I have significant differences with both "major" parties. Assuming, of course, that if he wins in November we actually have future elections.

And that's it.
You got Biden Harris Tattoed on your ass Fraud.

If they want to put the 10 commandments in schools they are.
If they want to teach the 10 commandments, as part of their regular curriculum, they are.
What if they wanted to do the same, but use the Koran?

NO, IT doesn't.

Doesn't say shit about closing the border.

Really?
So, "illegals" are the reason Trump is selling NTFs at $99?
Illegals are the reason US companies are making record profits?
Illegals in the US caused England's inflation?

May as well be.

MONEYWATCH

Americans need an extra $11,400 today just to afford the basics, Republican analysis finds.​

According to a teabagger?
1. So you proved that the 10 Commandments are universal guidelines for several religions. Thanks for that.

2. Yes it does let 4,999 illegals into the US before triggering a closure. Learn to read.

3. Here it is again dumbass. "removal w/o further hearing" means the border is closed. They "remain in Mexico"
"(Sec. 201) This section expands the category of non-U.S. nationals who are subject to expedited removal (i.e., removal without further hearing or review) and addresses related issues."

4. Really? Non-sequitur about inflation in England? I provided a credible link that Biden is costing US families $1,000 a month in spending power due to his runaway inflation. You can't <<<<spin>>>> the cost of groceries.

5. Biden's open borders put American women and girls at a preventable risk of rape and murder by illegals. Voters know the truth

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Biden could fix much of it with the stroke of a pen.
Stroke of a pen ISN'T LAW.
Why don't teabaggers want an immigration LAW?
He won't do it because he wants illegal immigration.
That's what Trump and his cult want.
They killed the bill.
The immigration bill essentially told border patrol to stand down until a certain number of illegals crossed the border.
You, as well as your cult are FOS.

Under the new immigration bill, the Department of Homeland Security could close the border if too many migrants were showing up with asylum claims. After negotiators conferred with the Border Patrol and officials at the Department of Homeland Security, they crafted the legislation to give DHS the authority to close the border if they reached a seven-day average of 4,000 or more border encounters. A seven-day average of 5,000 or more would mandate a border closure. If the number exceeded 8,500 in a single day, there would also be a mandatory border closure.

Border bill supporters combat misleading claims that it ...​

1720268920688.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › border-bill-opposition-re...

Feb 5, 2024 — Lankford has repeatedly emphasized that the emergency authority “is not designed to let 5,000 people in, it is designed to close the border and ...

ZERO should be allowed to cross the border illegally, but your party doesn't want that.
Your party is allowing it.
Thanks to your dear leader.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1720269017197.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...
The immigration bill was the equivalent of NYC basically legalizing theft under a certain dollar amount. Ridiculous.
FAKE news.

1. So you proved that the 10 Commandments are universal guidelines for several religions. Thanks for that.

2. Yes it does let 4,999 illegals into the US before triggering a closure. Learn to read.
I read........your lies.
3. Here it is again dumbass. "removal w/o further hearing" means the border is closed. '
No, it doesn't.
Then WHY doesn't it say that?
The bill that teabaggers killed, DID.
They "remain in Mexico"
"(Sec. 201) This section expands the category of non-U.S. nationals who are subject to expedited removal (i.e., removal without further hearing or review) and addresses related issues."
I'm sure Mexico will agree to that.

4. Really? Non-sequitur about inflation in England? I provided a credible link that Biden is costing US families $1,000 a month in spending power due to his runaway inflation. You can't <<<<spin>>>> the cost of groceries.
So Biden caused groceries to go up in England too.
5. Biden's open borders put American women and girls at a preventable risk of rape and murder by illegals. Voters know the truth
Yeah, Trump killed a bill that could have became a law.

Stroke of a pen ISN'T LAW.
Why don't teabaggers want an immigration LAW?

That's what Trump and his cult want.
They killed the bill.

You, as well as your cult are FOS.

Under the new immigration bill, the Department of Homeland Security could close the border if too many migrants were showing up with asylum claims. After negotiators conferred with the Border Patrol and officials at the Department of Homeland Security, they crafted the legislation to give DHS the authority to close the border if they reached a seven-day average of 4,000 or more border encounters. A seven-day average of 5,000 or more would mandate a border closure. If the number exceeded 8,500 in a single day, there would also be a mandatory border closure.

Border bill supporters combat misleading claims that it ...

View attachment 972660
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › border-bill-opposition-re...
Feb 5, 2024 — Lankford has repeatedly emphasized that the emergency authority “is not designed to let 5,000 people in, it is designed to close the border and ...

Your party is allowing it.
Thanks to your dear leader.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

View attachment 972661
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

FAKE news.
LIAR

Has to be over a period of time and not just one day.

That POS bill was hardly worth being toilet paper

It is Clear. States will have to tell the Feds to Fuck off and deal with it themselves

I read........your lies.

No, it doesn't.
Then WHY doesn't it say that?
The bill that teabaggers killed, DID.

I'm sure Mexico will agree to that.

So Biden caused groceries to go up in England too.

Yeah, Trump killed a bill that could have became a law.
Crap law. BS

Same Lies over and over.

You OWN THE FLOOD OF ILLEGALS

LIAR

Has to be over a period of time and not just one day.
LIAR.

At issue is a provision in the bipartisan package that would grant the Homeland Security secretary emergency authority to prohibit entry for most individuals if an average of more than 4,000 people per day try to enter the country unlawfully over the course of a week. If the number reaches 5,000 or if 8,500 try to enter unlawfully in a single DAY, use of the authority would be mandatory.
That POS bill was hardly worth being toilet paper
Because.............Teabaggers said so?
Everyone was on board with it, until your dear leader killed it.
It is Clear. States will have to tell the Feds to Fuck off and deal with it themselves

Forum List

Back