This is what happens to black "conservatives" when they face black people.

If i did something wrong or accussed and perceived of doing something wrong, then whites would be against me, and the bros would support me or generally POC.
That’s a very odd viewpoint. Very few whites find race to be important anymore. As long as you have posted here I’ve wondered why it is so central to your self-image. While you are not offensive about it, race seems as critical a matter to you as it does to IM2. As far as I can tell Roma is no more a race than French, Scots or Spanish.

If i did something wrong or accussed and perceived of doing something wrong, then whites would be against me, and the bros would support me or generally POC.
You have done many wrong things, such as sending dick pics to a female member of another message forum. That got you banned for a while.

What you see at fox are liberals getting shouted down and talked over.
FOX should not have any liberals at all on it. What is the point with TV dominated from 95% Prog propaganda in near everything? Even the Republicans on it have varying degrees of so-called conservatism. We already know what the liberals are going to say.

What makes you think blacks would support you doing wrong? Now, if you were unfairly accused of doing wrong, you might have a point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Here we see another blac conservative getting schooled.

Roland DESTROYS Black conservative who said Black-media doesn't focus on Black-on-Black crime​

Roland DESTROYS J. Phillip Clay, a Black conservative and member of Project 21 who said Black-media doesn't focus on Black-on-Black crime

So since you can’t use the N word, “thug” will have to suffice huh..
I'm sure todd supports a thug convicted of 34 felony counts to be president.

Forum List

Back