Debate Night Alternative

This whole thing is a farce and a joke. These two have been campaigning against each other for 5 years now. If you don’t know which one you prefer, I can’t take your intelligence seriously.

I do care about the country. I carcare enough to know it died in 1860 with the election of Lincoln. Anyone who doesn’t know who they’re voting for by now, considering these two have been campaigning for 5 years now, has a like-warm IQ at best.

I will be writing my own name in on the ballot in November.
I know, who I plan to vote for, but I want to see and hear it, even more, to find out why people on the right do not want it see. If this board is typical, of people's posts regarding this debate, they have succeeded in peeking the interests of the American people to see what it appears they do not want the public to see. In other words, their attempts may have F#cked Up in reverse, as is often the case, and actually increased interests, the opposite of their intent. No real Americans like being told what to do or not do, by a minority, or nakedly manipulated.

Obviously some here don't care about the nation as much as others do... which is sad... we just found out from Mayorkis who should be arrested and tried for treason that 400 unknowns from Isis are now loose in our country and he doesn't know where they are....
And some of you don't know who you are voting for?....

I suspect most people have already made up their minds who they're voting for

That's certainly true, however the people that really determine close elections are the 'undecideds'.

It's ironic because these are people that generally don't follow the news and don't care about politics.

Most of them never watch Presidential debates.

Obviously some here don't care about the nation as much as others do... which is sad... we just found out from Mayorkis who should be arrested and tried for treason that 400 unknowns from Isis are now loose in our country and he doesn't know where they are....

Sounds like DHS is doing a great job tracking these people down and identifying the network that's bringing them in.

Too bad the GOP refused to pass the bipartisan border security bill a few months ago. These people probably would have never made it to this country if they had passed it.

Now the GOP owns whatever these ISIS supporters may do.

But we understand, if we had tighter Border Security, Trump would have no issue to run on.

Sounds like DHS is doing a great job tracking these people down and identifying the network that's bringing them in.

Too bad the GOP refused to pass the bipartisan border security bill a few months ago. These people probably would have never made it to this country if they had passed it.

Now the GOP owns whatever these ISIS supporters may do.

But we understand, if we had tighter Border Security, Trump would have no issue to run on.
That so called bi partisan bill was flawed and would have only made things worse.... everyone knew that even though the media is still lying about that aspect....
This open border was unnecessary and done on purpose by Biden in his evil intent to gather illegal voters.... he doesn't care about the kids who have been killed and raped and murdered and he doesn't care about you he only wants to be re elected....

Bologna... Mayorkis said just yesterday they are doing their best to find them but they do not know where they are.... they could be anywhere.... this kind of thing was suppose to be done at the border the fucking BP just let them walk right in....

Great. Here is another thread not wanting people to watch. I have no idea, what it is, the right does not want people to see. I do not know who's message will be be best conveyed in the debate, but it is obvious, Trumpers have lost their pre-debate attempts to inflluence normal people, who care about the country and want to see for themselves. I suspect they are sad and frustrated. Here is the front page of Drudge Report, this morning:
View attachment 968094
Save your self-righteous diatribe since you know very little about normal people. We have seen all we need to see and are ready now to show up, stand in line, and vote.
What is it you think you need to see?

Patriotic Ladies and Gentlemen who have absolutely NO INTEREST in watching two geriatric geezers yell, scream and lie at each other on CNN this evening; I have an alternative for you…

COPA AMERICA 2024

Yes folks, the Championship Tournament of South American Soccer is being played in the United States this year and the USMNT is part of the action.

The Americans beat Bolivia 2-0 on Sunday evening, setting them in good position, tied with Uruguay going into their second matches, this evening. The US plays CONCACAF rival Panama at 6:00 on Fox and Uruguay plays Bolivia at 9:00 on FS1. Before, after, and between the games Fox and FS1 Provide commentary and analysis with their Copa Tonight programming.

An American victory over Panama pretty much guarantees them a ticket to the Quarterfinals of the knock-out round; especially if Uruguay wins later in the evening, which they are expected to do.

So, if you’re like me and enjoy good, competitive sports over political sewage, try Fox and FS1 this evening.
I am looking forward to this debate and I hope it is total chaos! That makes for good TV. Jerry Springer should be the moderator.

Right, but White says watch the debate and all will be made clear.

I know, who I plan to vote for, but I want to see and hear it, even more, to find out why people on the right do not want it see
I’m voting for myself. I can’t stand either major party candidate.

As for those of us on the Right don’t want to watch this….. we know who we’re voting for and we have better things to do with our time. Our time has a monetary value to us, and we’re not interested in wasting it.

Last edited:
That so called bi partisan bill was flawed and would have only made things worse.... everyone knew that even though the media is still lying about that aspect....
This open border was unnecessary and done on purpose by Biden in his evil intent to gather illegal voters.... he doesn't care about the kids who have been killed and raped and murdered and he doesn't care about you he only wants to be re elected....

The Border security bill was a good bill. The GOP refused to pass it because they want open borders to be a campaign issue for Trump.

Since the GOP refused to pass it, open borders are their fault. THEY OWN IT!

Bologna... Mayorkis said just yesterday they are doing their best to find them but they do not know where they are.... they could be anywhere.... this kind of thing was suppose to be done at the border the fucking BP just let them walk right in....

DHS has arrested many of them and will probably find the rest soon.

The border Patrol has no way of immediately identifying people. They have to take their word for it.

But if you have some way of positively identifying people as they enter the country, please go down to the border and show the Border Patrol how to do it.

Otherwise STFU!

Forum List

Back