Debate Night Alternative

OF COURSE, this MAGA hopeful will be watching unless and until I see the mods somehow use their TDS to sway the debate.

I'm interested in the body language of the two candidates and whether one of them seems amped up, armed ( with a false narrative ), and dangerous!

Bologna... Mayorkis said just yesterday they are doing their best to find them but they do not know where they are.... they could be anywhere.... this kind of thing was suppose to be done at the border the fucking BP just let them walk right in....
The BP should be opening fire on whoever is crossing into this country but the democrats won't let them do that.

It's kind of weird that it was a bipartisan bill that was supported by the Senate Majority, but you think that it was stupid.

Perhaps the truth is that you're a flaming idiot!
If it was a bipartisan bill, it should have passed easily in the democrat controlled senate, moron. I didn't say it was stupid, as your powers of comprehension prove, YOU are.

If it was a bipartisan bill, it should have passed easily in the democrat controlled senate, moron. I didn't say it was stupid, as your powers of comprehension prove, YOU are.
It WAS a bipartisan bill in the Senate. Until Trump. Those are the facts.
Despite containing policy aimed at toughening border restrictions pushed for by conservatives, the deal has faced relentless attacks from former President Donald Trump and House Speaker Mike Johnson, a Louisiana Republican who has said the bill would be dead on arrival in his chamber - if it ever makes it out of the Senate. Trump, who is hoping to make immigration a key plank of his presidential campaign, has suggested on Truth Social that approving additional resources for the border would make Republicans “look bad.”

However for THREE YEARS Biden caved to the progs to allow illegal aliens who had no real claim to amnesty abuse the system by claiming it, and being allowed to stay indefinitely.

CBS & NBC & PBS will be airing it. ABC will not because i suspect they will be having their own debate hosting in sept. but will FOX? the local affiliate isn't airing it, so i don't think newscorp will. uh .... why? what are they afraid of?

:heehee:

CBS & NBC & PBS will be airing it. ABC will not because i suspect they will be having their own debate hosting in sept. but will FOX? the local affiliate isn't airing it, so i don't think newscorp will. uh .... why? what are they afraid of?

:heehee:
Being sued .... again? (-: Had to.

Seriously, my local ABC affiliate is carrying it. NewsNation is too. So is BET (never watch anyway) CNN FoxNews RegularFox ... It's like a sci fi movie has taken over my tv

Being sued .... again? (-: Had to.

Seriously, my local ABC affiliate is carrying it. NewsNation is too. So is BET (never watch anyway) CNN FoxNews RegularFox ... It's like a sci fi movie has taken over my tv

perhaps the tv guide in my old timey newspaper has it wrong or just the locals can make up their own minds. at least we don't have sinclair in CT.

Newsmax will be airing it.

Former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden on Thursday night will take part in the highly anticipated first presidential debate of the 2024 race for the White House.

The earliest general election debate in history will be held in CNN's Atlanta studios and moderated by network anchors Jake Tapper and Dana Bash.

When to Watch:
8 p.m. ET Newsmax+/Newsmax2

Newsmax will begin its debate coverage at 8 p.m. ET, and then simulcast CNN's feed beginning at 9 p.m.

The BP should be opening fire on whoever is crossing into this country but the democrats won't let them do that.
In the military if you obey an unlawful order you can be court martialed.... they are all obeying unlawful orders to not protect the border.... I'm not giving them a pass any longer...

DHS has arrested many of them and will probably find the rest soon.

The border Patrol has no way of immediately identifying people. They have to take their word for it.

But if you have some way of positively identifying people as they enter the country, please go down to the border and show the Border Patrol how to do it.

Otherwise STFU!
Got a link on that liar?....

The Border security bill was a good bill.
It was a joke... All it would have done is to increase the number of people headed to America.... it would have made matters worse and that is why McConnell who doesn't mind migrants coming in told his senators to vote No...

In the military if you obey an unlawful order you can be court martialed.... they are all obeying unlawful orders to not protect the border.... I'm not giving them a pass any longer...
It's a crime for law enforecment to shoot unarmed criminals and it's also a crime to deploy active duty service in the country, at least for law enforcement.

Patriotic Ladies and Gentlemen who have absolutely NO INTEREST in watching two geriatric geezers yell, scream and lie at each other on CNN this evening; I have an alternative for you…

COPA AMERICA 2024

Yes folks, the Championship Tournament of South American Soccer is being played in the United States this year and the USMNT is part of the action.

The Americans beat Bolivia 2-0 on Sunday evening, setting them in good position, tied with Uruguay going into their second matches, this evening. The US plays CONCACAF rival Panama at 6:00 on Fox and Uruguay plays Bolivia at 9:00 on FS1. Before, after, and between the games Fox and FS1 Provide commentary and analysis with their Copa Tonight programming.

An American victory over Panama pretty much guarantees them a ticket to the Quarterfinals of the knock-out round; especially if Uruguay wins later in the evening, which they are expected to do.

So, if you’re like me and enjoy good, competitive sports over political sewage, try Fox and FS1 this evening.

Not off to a great start

Forum List

Back