Ladies and Gentlemen, the next President of the United States

Fuck You Liar.

Your side opened the border.
Removed remain in Mexico.
Sold off Border Wall material for scrap.

Go tell your Brain Dead Lies to your Cult. Doesnt work here
NO, it doesn't.

Trump has his cult, right where he wants them.

The Daily 202: Trump creates an alternative reality, and he ...​

1720270363503.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › paloma › 2018/07/25

Jul 25, 2018 — What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening,” the president says in Kansas City.

I read........your lies.

No, it doesn't.
Then WHY doesn't it say that?
The bill that teabaggers killed, DID.
I'm sure Mexico will agree to that.

So Biden caused groceries to go up in England too.

Yeah, Trump killed a bill that could have became a law.
2. The senate Bill let 4,999 illegals a day into the US, read the fucking Bill.

3. HR-2 sealed the Border. "removal without further hearing" means the border is sealed.

4. Biden's inflation will cost him the election. No one cares what groceries cost in England. Grocery prices here will cost Biden.

5. The fact that Biden already let 12,000,000 illegals into the US, and criminals that Biden let in are killing women and girls has nothing to do with the senate Bill dumbass. Biden already let thousands of criminals and terrorists into the US.

RFK Jr's running mate.

1720274093276.png

I didn't say that I regretted my vote, Trumpster. Sorry.
DO you even know who you voted for? DO you have any idea who has been making the decisions and running the country for the past three years? Your cult has pulled off the biggest scam in American history.

Last edited:
2. The senate Bill let 4,999 illegals a day into the US, read the fucking Bill.
Why don't you?
TITLE III—SECURING AMERICA12 Subtitle A—Border Emergency13 Authority14 SEC. 3301. BORDER EMERGENCY AUTHORITY.

‘(3) ACTIVATIONS OF AUTHORITY.—21 ‘‘(A) DISCRETIONARY ACTIVATION.—The22 Secretary may activate the border emergency23 authority if, during a period of 7 consecutive24 calendar days, there is an average of 4,000 or25 more aliens who are encountered each day.

‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—The Sec2 retary shall activate the border emergency au3 thority if—4 ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive5 calendar days, there is an average of 5,0006 or more aliens who are encountered each7 day; or8 ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a com9 bined total of 8,500 or more aliens are en10 countered.
3. HR-2 sealed the Border. "removal without further hearing" means the border is sealed.
How can you remove something that isn't there in the first place?
4. Biden's inflation will cost him the election. No one cares what groceries cost in England. Grocery prices here will cost Biden.
Greedflation are costing the corporations that started it.

Looking at the value meals from McDonald's, Taco Bell and ...​

1720278040143.png
NBC Chicago
https://www.nbcchicago.com › national-international

4 days ago — Several fast-food chains have rolled out value meals in recent weeks. · Burger King · KFC · McDonald's · Sonic · Starbucks · Taco Bell.

Grocery prices fall for fourth straight month​

1720278110992.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › business › 4718160-inflation-groce...

Jun 12, 2024 — Falling prices at the grocery store are gaining momentum as May marked the fourth month in a row with a lower food-at-home index as measured ...

5. The fact that Biden already let 12,000,000 illegals into the US, and criminals that Biden let in are killing women and girls has nothing to do with the senate Bill dumbass.
Yes it does, teabaggers want to keep them coming, thanks to their dear leader.

Why don't you?
TITLE III—SECURING AMERICA12 Subtitle A—Border Emergency13 Authority14 SEC. 3301. BORDER EMERGENCY AUTHORITY.

‘(3) ACTIVATIONS OF AUTHORITY.—21 ‘‘(A) DISCRETIONARY ACTIVATION.—The22 Secretary may activate the border emergency23 authority if, during a period of 7 consecutive24 calendar days, there is an average of 4,000 or25 more aliens who are encountered each day.

‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—The Sec2 retary shall activate the border emergency au3 thority if—4 ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive5 calendar days, there is an average of 5,0006 or more aliens who are encountered each7 day; or8 ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a com9 bined total of 8,500 or more aliens are en10 countered.

How can you remove something that isn't there in the first place?

Greedflation are costing the corporations that started it.

Looking at the value meals from McDonald's, Taco Bell and ...

View attachment 972703
NBC Chicago
https://www.nbcchicago.com › national-international
4 days ago — Several fast-food chains have rolled out value meals in recent weeks. · Burger King · KFC · McDonald's · Sonic · Starbucks · Taco Bell.

Grocery prices fall for fourth straight month

View attachment 972705
The Hill
https://thehill.com › business › 4718160-inflation-groce...
Jun 12, 2024 — Falling prices at the grocery store are gaining momentum as May marked the fourth month in a row with a lower food-at-home index as measured ...

Yes it does, teabaggers want to keep them coming, thanks to their dear leader.
BS

Poor teabagger.

Trump will always tell you the truth.............LOL.

Text - H.R.2 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Secure the ...​

1720279018022.png
Congress.gov
https://www.congress.gov › bill › house-bill › text

... 2024): Secure the Border Act of 2023. ... “(4) An assessment of the current impact of such waiver authority on filling law enforcement positions at U.S. Customs ...

Poor teabagger.

Trump will always tell you the truth.............LOL.

Text - H.R.2 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Secure the ...

View attachment 972711
Congress.gov
https://www.congress.gov › bill › house-bill › text
... 2024): Secure the Border Act of 2023. ... “(4) An assessment of the current impact of such waiver authority on filling law enforcement positions at U.S. Customs ...

The 2023 HR2 bills kills Asylum...Forces it to verified for entry....forces remain in Mexico...and forces E-VERIFY

You got the Senate bill mixed in with the one I talked about

LIAR

Forum List

Back