See the Difference?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Man fought the police...ran...fought some more. Danger level: Taser

Now this pic has been circling the internet amongst my conservative friends because Sharpton is dividing us...not them

10413299_10202978053954026_7218962466636245130_n.jpg

One on the left is an obvious fake but it wasnt until it got around first that the real pic was revealed. No harm tho, right?

Or how about this guy? In a park with a gun walking around pointing it like he owns the place. Good thing this guy wasnt a 12 year old black kid...but he is the equivalent I guess.

One shot...not fatal and gets to go home.

And before someone says "Not republicans" here:

This Single Home Made Sign Completely Sums Up The Attitude of The Ferguson Protesters The Federalist Papers

See so not only do they make a fake sign but they clean up their racist bullshit by claiming to know the "attitude of many Ferguson protesters" because reading minds is something republicans seem to be good at.

Liberal Chick, who’s really a conservative, took the parody a bit futher with this meme:

robs-store-1-770x770-1.jpg

They are just trying to bring us together by knowing the thoughts of people they dont know.

Allow me to reiterate. MANY police departments don't issues non lethal because liberals complained that they were "mean"

Liberals rather see dead n!ggers than tasered n!ggers, I suppose.

No, I don't. Is this you trying to tell us how much better you are than those you're condemning? Remember the earlier thread fail? Going to bat again?

Allow me to reiterate. MANY police departments don't issues non lethal because liberals complained that they were "mean"

You sound stupid

I'm 100% correct. Ask around, Many LEOs are NOT being issued non lethals anymore because of community complaints.

what's stupid is continually ignoring facts.

You sound stupid

I'm 100% correct. Ask around, Many LEOs are NOT being issued non lethals anymore because of community complaints.

what's stupid is continually ignoring facts.

Community means liberal now...I'm learning really, I am

Forum List

Back