Seen on a gas pump in Dubuque Iowa today

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I won't elaborate why we drove 220 miles to a town in Iowa today, that will be the topic of another thread.

But I did see this at a gas station in Dubuque, Iowa today...

I did that.jpg

$3.199 per gallon for regular. For historical reference, the price per gallon in Iowa on 4/20/2019 was $1.45 per gallon.

Thanks Joe.

I did that2.jpg

I won't elaborate why we drove 220 miles to a town in Iowa today, that will be the topic of another thread.
Did you stop and say Hi to our most famous Iowan here while there, Quasar44? You'll know him as the guy up to his neck in rabid Karens.

But I did see this at a gas station in Dubuque, Iowa today...$3.199 per gallon for regular. For historical reference, the price per gallon in Iowa on 4/20/2019 was $1.45 per gallon.
Just think JG, everywhere you drive or travel costs you DOUBLE now what it used to, and everything you buy costs DOUBLE to have it brought to market or to the local store. Aren't you glad Joe isn't taxing us under $400k people? Then consider that every leftwing troll here is FINE with that only because it is being done to them by a fellow progressive! The same people who used to BITCH about Trump's spending too much now anxious to sign a 4 trillion dollar wasteful spending bill!

View attachment 560848

$3.199 per gallon for regular. For historical reference, the price per gallon in Iowa on 4/20/2019 was $1.45 per gallon.

Thanks Joe.

View attachment 560849
Wow, actual proof that there are idiots in Iowa.

Who knew?

(I did)

View attachment 560848

Thanks Joe.

View attachment 560849
Yeah, Trump's lousy economy caused deflation of prices to lay off the workers in the oilfield because they were going broke over negative oil prices.

Yeah, Trump's lousy economy caused deflation of prices to lay off the workers in the oilfield because they were going broke over negative oil prices.
Shutting us down did that. 2 week pause they said............LOL

Went on forever.......You don't burn the house down for a spider.

We should have done what we've always done. Not shut down. lower our heads and go through it. Now this BS is lasting for freaking ever. Our money is in the toilet.......and businesses have been wiped out over it.

INSANITY. And the news just keeps on lying it's ass off ABOUT IT.
th

View attachment 560848

Thanks Joe.

View attachment 560849
Seen em at more than one spot inTN
Autist walk amongst you

gggbbbbgbbbbbg.jpeg

View attachment 560848

Thanks Joe.

View attachment 560849
If only right-wingers were not such rebels without a Cause (like usual).

Just think JG, everywhere you drive or travel costs you DOUBLE now what it used to,
And all ya have to do to get those prices again is start another pandemic and shut down the country

Fukkin idiots

Whoopie Goldberg has had several abortions. This is what rules us now.

Forum List

Back