Sen. Feinstein posts testimony of Fusion GPS co-founder. DANG! Sweet.

This is going to sound arrogant, but I don't even need to see the transcript, it's not as if a spy isn't going to lie. Please, this is all for optics.

Here is my take on it. The former administration and opposition wanted to get dirt on Trump, they paid for some bs dossier and had meetings in Canada who also wanted Hillary to win. They leaked this fake dossier. If this were all legit, they wouldn't pay some fool $12M for it. Not even the FBI felt it was legitimate, so all of this narrative makes no sense. it was a farce, a hit job, like the current Wolf book is.

If it is true that some clown was afraid of Russia having something over Trump, for some stupid silly video, than why in the f did Russia work so hard to get him elected? So they could hang some video over him?

I don't believe for that Trump would be so sloppy as to engage in such behavior in Russia of all countries. He's from the old school and the 1980s when the Cold War was at a high, he's not going to engage in this shyte in Russia of all countries.

• Banned
As the Great Douche was so good in business, he could only get funds for projects from Russia Mob Members.
We all know this from decades of failures.

btw: Nothang I read in the transcript is criminal by the writers of the report, it was more a review of the report. By the answers given. If this made it into a courtroom is where it becomes the real
issue to the Douche. As the Douche will be deposed under oath.

Last edited:
Well, this could prove to be quite interesting.
I know Fusion GPS was quite pissed about they claimed to be small and cherry picked parts of the closed door hearings transcript, being used as anti-investigation tools.
They claim these tidbits were being fed to the right wing media by GOP politicians.
I guess we’ll find out the truth,,pronto!
And that is a good thing.

• Banned
I know Fusion GPS was quite pissed about they claimed to be small and cherry picked parts of the closed door hearings transcript, being used as anti-investigation tools.
They claim these tidbits were being fed to the right wing media by GOP politicians.

btw:
A lawyer for Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, told congressional investigators that “somebody’s already been killed” as a result of the publication of the controversial dossier tying President Trumpto Russia.

In closed-door testimony with the Senate Judiciary Committee last year, Simpson was asked by investigators if Fusion GPS took steps to “assess the credibility” of sources used by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier.

“Yes, but I’m not going to get into sourcing information,” Simpson replied

Fusion GPS lawyer: Someone has already been killed over publication of Trump-Russia dossier Fusion GPS lawyer: Someone has already been killed over publication of Trump dossier

This is going to sound arrogant, but I don't even need to see the transcript, it's not as if a spy isn't going to lie. Please, this is all for optics.

Here is my take on it. The former administration and opposition wanted to get dirt on Trump, they paid for some bs dossier and had meetings in Canada who also wanted Hillary to win. They leaked this fake dossier. If this were all legit, they wouldn't pay some fool $12M for it. Not even the FBI felt it was legitimate, so all of this narrative makes no sense. it was a farce, a hit job, like the current Wolf book is.

If it is true that some clown was afraid of Russia having something over Trump, for some stupid silly video, than why in the f did Russia work so hard to get him elected? So they could hang some video over him?

I don't believe for that Trump would be so sloppy as to engage in such behavior in Russia of all countries. He's from the old school and the 1980s when the Cold War was at a high, he's not going to engage in this shyte in Russia of all countries.

They needed the dossier to get the FISA warrant so they could put surveillance on Trump.....end of story.

btw:
A lawyer for Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, told congressional investigators that “somebody’s already been killed” as a result of the publication of the controversial dossier tying President Trumpto Russia.

In closed-door testimony with the Senate Judiciary Committee last year, Simpson was asked by investigators if Fusion GPS took steps to “assess the credibility” of sources used by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier.

“Yes, but I’m not going to get into sourcing information,” Simpson replied

Fusion GPS lawyer: Someone has already been killed over publication of Trump-Russia dossier Fusion GPS lawyer: Someone has already been killed over publication of Trump dossier

If the individual is dead....he can say who it was...right?

As the Great Douche was so good in business, he could only get funds for projects from Russia Mob Members.

btw: Nothang I read in the transcript is criminal by the writers of the report, it was more a review of the report. By the answers given. If this made it into a courtroom is where it becomes the real

Your tears are still tasty, and when it is huma abedin in jail, ratting out hilary....your tears will taste even better...

Of course you don't need the testimony to make your own crap up.

Your tears are still tasty, and when it is huma abedin in jail, ratting out hilary....your tears will taste even better...

And when Trump steps onto Marine One, resigning before impeachment, your tears will taste even better.

They needed the dossier to get the FISA warrant so they could put surveillance on Trump.....end of story.

Except of course we know that they didn't need the dossier to get the FISA warrent- and never put survellance on Trump- you are just lying again.

How the hell are you going to let a claim like that slide without further questioning and asking who it was that was killed? I call bullshit.....this dude is desperate.

Except of course we know that they didn't need the dossier to get the FISA warrent- and never put survellance on Trump- you are just lying again.

Yes....they did need the dossier to get the FISA.....moron...

Politicizing Steele’s Raw, Unverified ‘Intelligence’

Patently, although even Steele acknowledges that his claims were unverified, American intelligence officials were using them to brief congressional leaders — i.e., using them as if they were refined American intelligence reports. In circular reinforcement, the congressional leaders were then referring the unverified reports to the FBI and demanding further investigation.

What else was happening around the time the Yahoo story was published? The Obama Justice Department and the FBI were seeking and obtaining a warrant from the FISA court authorizing the surveillance of Carter Page. I’ve previously outlined the applicable FISA law: The warrant could have been issued only if the Justice Department persuaded a federal judge that Page was functioning as an agent of Russia while engaged in clandestine activity that violated federal criminal law. Well, the Steele dossier alleges that Page was functioning as an agent of Russia while engaged in clandestine activity that violated federal criminal law. Yet, Steele says his information was unverified, and the FBI has acknowledged that Steele’s information was unverified. So . . . what did the FBI and the Justice Department represent to the FISA court to get a surveillance warrant against Page? Or, to put it another way, if the Obama administration did not hesitate to urge Steele’s uncorroborated claims on Congress, would it have resisted urging them on a federal judge?

Read more at: Politicizing Steele’s Raw, Unverified ‘Intelligence’

Read more at: Politicizing Steele’s Raw, Unverified ‘Intelligence’

And when Trump steps onto Marine One, resigning before impeachment, your tears will taste even better.

Yeah........after he finishes his second term....get back to me...

Haha....you can dream.

Forum List

Back