Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Franken (D-MN) keeps his word to his voters

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I never questioned his dedication.

Al Franken no longer a top target for Senate GOP
"People have seen that I did what I said I would do. I came to Washington, I put my shoulder to the wheel and I did the work," Franken said in a recent interview with The Associated Press, expressing optimism that he'll be re-elected. He punted on the question of whether he'd seek a more prominent national voice in a second term, saying: "I'm more worried about what I'm working on tomorrow."

I propose a toast...

stein.jpg

"People have seen that I did what I said I would do. I came to Washington, I put my shoulder to the wheel and I did the work," Franken said in a recent interview with The Associated Press, expressing optimism that he'll be re-elected. He punted on the question of whether he'd seek a more prominent national voice in a second term, saying: "I'm more worried about what I'm working on tomorrow."

if he was a Republican you would not have even posted this.....

What did he do besides go along with the other lying democrats promoting the lies regarding the ACA?.......

Fuck him and his diaper. He kept his promise to march lock step with his party. What has this douchenozzle accomplished ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am inordinately proud of Senators Klobuchar and Franken. :thup:

Or...he has two challengers and a possible third so lets create the illusion he's a strong guy the GOP won't even consider taking on

Or...he has two challengers and a possible third so lets create the illusion he's a strong guy the GOP won't even consider taking on

ummm..... the link I provided says the GObP already gave up on any scheme to unseat him.

I am inordinately proud of Senators Klobuchar and Franken. :thup:

Why? What have they done to increase freedom? What have they done to stop the ever expanding state? Nada..... They just voted the party line, every time. Every issue. You could have elected 2 mannequins to do that. .......:lol:

Fuck him and his diaper. He kept his promise to march lock step with his party. What has this douchenozzle accomplished ?

Whenever Franken is mentioned you can always count on at least one dope bringing up that Photoshopped picture. :lol:

He is so fugly they photoshop him in EVERY photo....otherwise the camera would melt.

The man has a second job - he haunts houses and children's nightmares........

Contrast:

Franken, who came to the Senate under a bright light and kept his mouth shut and did the work, earning his colleague's and voter's respect.

Cruz, who came to the Senate under a bright light and never shut up, lecturing fellow Senators, doing absolutely NO WORK, shutting down the government, and earning his colleague's and the country's contempt. Although, I'm sure his moron voters are still hoodwinked.

Quite the opposite. We strongly encourage the Republicans to waste as much money as possible in a hopeless quest to unseat Senator Franken.

Forum List

Back