🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Franken (D-MN) keeps his word to his voters

Or...he has two challengers and a possible third so lets create the illusion he's a strong guy the GOP won't even consider taking on

ummm..... the link I provided says the GObP already gave up on any scheme to unseat him.

Yeah..it also says what I posted in the bold

And so far those who have been named as possible opponents have no name recognition. So far, most people in Minnesota are quite satisfied with Franken, his poll numbers just keep on moving up.
I didn't vote for him the first time around, I thought he might prove to be an embarrassment, I was wrong and I'll admit it.

ummm..... the link I provided says the GObP already gave up on any scheme to unseat him.

Yeah..it also says what I posted in the bold

And so far those who have been named as possible opponents have no name recognition. So far, most people in Minnesota are quite satisfied with Franken, his poll numbers just keep on moving up.
I didn't vote for him the first time around, I thought he might prove to be an embarrassment, I was wrong and I'll admit it.

Well thank you. :) The man is brilliant, and I will always be proud to call him my state senator.

As far as I can tell all Franken did is follow the party line can't see that it takes any real skill to do that but if that is what the people of Minnesota want from there reps in Congress so be it.

I never questioned his dedication.

Al Franken no longer a top target for Senate GOP
"People have seen that I did what I said I would do. I came to Washington, I put my shoulder to the wheel and I did the work," Franken said in a recent interview with The Associated Press, expressing optimism that he'll be re-elected. He punted on the question of whether he'd seek a more prominent national voice in a second term, saying: "I'm more worried about what I'm working on tomorrow."

The man obviously has no place in politics.

Forum List

Back