Sen. John McCain's bizarre questioning of Comey

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
McCain exhibited bizarre behavior when questioning Comey, even referring to President Comey.

But several of his questions confused viewers, and seemingly Comey himself, and he occasionally was incoherent. He referred to "President Comey," and at times looked confused and frustrated with Comey's answers. Viewers clearly thought it was notable; Twitter announced it was the most-tweeted moment of the hearing.

McCain exhibited bizarre behavior when questioning Comey, even referring to President Comey.

But several of his questions confused viewers, and seemingly Comey himself, and he occasionally was incoherent. He referred to "President Comey," and at times looked confused and frustrated with Comey's answers. Viewers clearly thought it was notable; Twitter announced it was the most-tweeted moment of the hearing.

I saw that part and it was like he did not understand he was confusing two different investigations. He was trying to lump the Email Server investigation to the Email Hacking investigation that is ongoing and it was a sad moment for McCain.

/---- I thank him for his service in the Navy but it's time for him to retire. We need term limits

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

McCain is a sorry sack of shit and the story of his time as a POW is a bold face lie just like everything else the lamestream media reports. He is also one of the biggest feeders at the trough. I hope he has a stroke and croaks.

McCain had trouble processing his thinking yesterday and placing those thoughts into coherent sentences.

If this continues to happen, he will need to resign.

McCain claims he got confused at the hearing because he stayed up late watching the Diamondbacks game. Nice try, John. The man has been incoherent for years. While it's tempting to remark that incoherence is a critical characteristic in a senator, McCain's retirement is looooong overdue.

Forum List

Back