Sen. Josh Hawley tells religious conservatives nation needs a 'baptism of courage'...should listen to his own advice & courageously run for president!

Hawley has expressed concern about the NSBA letter, which invoked the Patriot Act, and the potential for overreach.

Then get rid of the Patriot Act.

"It is the worst decision certainly of this century," he said of Roe.

It wasn't ruled on in this century.

the media told me orange man bad, so i'm voting Hawley

Ok look, kid. I know stirring the pot is kinda your thing, but can you refrain from encouraging the whack-jobs to do things that are detrimental to our nation? We still have to live here, ya know.

Ok look, kid. I know stirring the pot is kinda your thing, but can you refrain from encouraging the whack-jobs to do things that are detrimental to our nation? We still have to live here, ya know.
i didn't make the statement, i just reported it. i'm a journalist.

i didn't make the statement, i just reported it. i'm a journalist.
This "the media told me orange man bad, so i'm voting Hawley" isn't a statement? It surely looks like one.

If you're a reporter shouldn't you know what a statement is?

Democrats have the political advantage in the fact that the party adheres to no Christian values or family values so it leaves left wingers to their ongoing (yawn) hunt for politicians who adhere to Christian values. Let it go lefties, you only look like vindictive jerks who won all the marbles but behave like losers.

the media told me orange man bad, so i'm voting Hawley

Josh Hawley is a Nazi pig. These are not religious conservatives. These are people who ignore the teachings of God and Jesus Christ. They are more akin to Islamic religious fanatics who are not afraid to use force.

Hawley has expressed concern about the NSBA letter, which invoked the Patriot Act, and the potential for overreach.

Then get rid of the Patriot Act.

"It is the worst decision certainly of this century," he said of Roe.

It wasn't ruled on in this century.
Good point....he's not very bright.

Hawley is a proud Christian.
How embarrassing for christianity. Seriously.
1633821256506.png

Democrats have the political advantage in the fact that the party adheres to no Christian values or family values so it leaves left wingers to their ongoing (yawn) hunt for politicians who adhere to Christian values. Let it go lefties, you only look like vindictive jerks who won all the marbles but behave like losers.
Gives me a chuckle.....con-sidering how the GOP voted for an admitted sexual assaulter.

Trump supporters were sore winners and now they are the biggest sore losers of all time.

Forum List

Back