Sen. Ted Cruz: Anthony Fauci should resign, more a "two-bit politician than a scientist."

Dr 666 Fraudi should not only resign, but be thrown in jail for life.

He is a mass murderer.

the QUACK, fake-i...lied every day to AMERICA, while making millions

he should be deported to Cancun!
Says the cuck. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Damn. Is there anyone more pathetic than "Lyin Ted"?
you
Jack's had a long day today of misery. Would you be real hard on him for the rest

I've owned you with almost every post. Don't know what alt-right fantasy world you live in but..whatever. :)
As far as the poop eater called WTF? I don't even respond to him. He's like the troll under the bridge that speaks
in elongated vowels and hurls his poop like monkey's at the zoo. Something to be smiled at..but ultimately ignored. :)

you
Jack's had a long day today of misery. Would you be real hard on him for the rest

I've owned you with almost every post. Don't know what alt-right fantasy world you live in but..whatever. :)
As far as the poop eater called WTF? I don't even respond to him. He's like the troll under the bridge that speaks
in elongated vowels and hurls his poop like monkey's at the zoo. Something to be smiled at..but ultimately ignored. :)
Time for your milk and cookies and sippy cup son. Been a tough one

Fauci is a catholic mafia puppet. Should he not be excommmunicated for deliberately making ambivalent, mask orinances?

you

Time for your milk and cookies and sippy cup son. Been a tough one

Dude, you've gotten your ass handed to you up and down all over these boards today.
When do you consider a beat down enough? Or do you just enjoy it?...cause..we don't judge. :)

Time to give it up. Your belief system is being rejected. Your gods are being exposed as frauds.
The time of you and your ilk is short. Your extinction level event is upon you.
Accept it with grace and dignity. :auiqs.jpg:

He should resign because he's a politician?

So.... should Cruz also resign?
No... He should resign because he was a two bit politician instead of a physician-scientist and immunologist... He wasn't elected, and certainly wasn't paid to be a politician.

I sure hope the idiot Ted Cruz is able to pull off a Trump type drive to the WH.
But will all of the devoted to Donnie crew get on board with that fool?

So, go ahead and find some more people to slay. That's the no ideas GOP political style.

Forum List

Back