Senate Commitee Passes Resolution Approving Military Action in Syria

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
BREAKING: Senate Commitee Passes Resolution Approving Military Action in Syria - Katie Pavlich

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has passed a resolution approving military force in Syria by a 10-7 vote. The resolution will now go to the full Senate for a vote next week. Republicans McCain traitor, Corker traitor and Flake traitor voted for the resolution. Democratic Senator Ed Markey coward voted present.

so we are going to bomb low level soldiers for the supposed war crimes of syrias leaders?

BREAKING: Senate Commitee Passes Resolution Approving Military Action in Syria - Katie Pavlich

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has passed a resolution approving military force in Syria by a 10-7 vote. The resolution will now go to the full Senate for a vote next week. Republicans McCain traitor, Corker traitor and Flake traitor voted for the resolution. Democratic Senator Ed Markey coward voted present.

so we are going to bomb low level soldiers for the supposed war crimes of syrias leaders?

Who knows ?----the current leadership does what it pleases whether Americans like it or not.
They don't give a rats ass what we think.

"How can you ask someone to die for a mistake?" -- John F Kerry, Scumbag, Traitor, Democrat, SceState

corker is done here! I hope!
do u guys think it will pass? these stupid fuckers do realize most oppose this, dont they?

well go figure, Democrats RUBBER STAMPING and walk in goosestepping lockstep with the Dear Leader

I am voting for third party candidates next year. Straight ticket. These guys genuinely piss me off. Bunch of disloyal fuckers all of them. They need to get outta dodge!!!

"How can you ask someone to die for a mistake?" -- John F Kerry, Scumbag, Traitor, Democrat, SceState

Are you referring to this confessed war criminal?

On NBC's Meet The Press in 1971, Kerry was asked whether he had personally committed atrocities in Vietnam. He responded:
There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 caliber machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.

You can kill a few people with a 50 caliber machine gun and all soldiers would rather shoot the enemy than be shot. Now this traitor wants to kill thousands of Syrians with cruise missiles.

Are you referring to this confessed war criminal?

On NBC's Meet The Press in 1971, Kerry was asked whether he had personally committed atrocities in Vietnam. He responded:
There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 caliber machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.

You can kill a few people with a 50 caliber machine gun and all soldiers would rather shoot the enemy than be shot. Now this traitor wants to kill thousands of Syrians with cruise missiles.

He has to---the world wants him to.

Last edited:
well go figure, Democrats RUBBER STAMPING and walk in goosestepping lockstep with the Dear Leader

The assholery is bipartisan this time around

I can only pray that there are enough senators with a grain of common sense left that can block this bullshit measure

I didn't see who all voted on it, but I agree with you...lets all pray this idiocy is blocked and stopped...I

Democrats are the great war party of America, maybe whoever runs in 2016 will win a Peace prize before they actually even become President, like Obama the warlord did.

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has passed a resolution approving military force in Syria by a 10-7 vote.

Charming.

An American wrote in another American forum;

---The Russian Foreign Ministry said Wednesday the results of an investigation into a March attack in Aleppo, apparently using chemical weapons, found that the charge used was homemade and similar to projectiles produced by the group Bashaar al-Nasr, part of the opposition Syrian Islamic Liberation Front. Sarin was discovered in samples from the scene, the foreign ministry said.---

Obviously the rebs are gassing their own children and innocents in a desperate attempt to rekindle support and sympathy from the infidel. Worked in Iraq and Libya. Koran calls for the the use of extreme means to destroy the religious enemy.

like Mcderment(?) just said on the Edshow If they do it, throw up a tax and pay for it right now. Right Now...$1.5 million a missile as I understand it

Kerry was talking about a war when he said that.

This is not a war. There will be no boots on the ground. Therefore, we are not asking any of our troops to die.

Nope. We are most likely going to bomb chemical warfare manufacturing facilities and military command and control centers.

It still has to go to the full Senate, and in any case the higher hurdle for obama was always going to be the House which is where public sentiment is more keenly felt and more immediately expressed by design.

Nope. We are most likely going to bomb chemical warfare manufacturing facilities and military command and control centers.

We are not going to bomb the chemical weapons facilities themselves if anything does end up being done.

Get off your fucking high horse. I disagree with it also but I also disagreed with the Iraq war. If this were a Republican president all of you a-holes would be waving your flags screaming that those who oppose the strike are un- american.

Forum List

Back