Senate Commitee Passes Resolution Approving Military Action in Syria

so we are going to bomb low level soldiers for the supposed war crimes of syrias leaders?

Nope. We are most likely going to bomb chemical warfare manufacturing facilities and military command and control centers.

oh, well that is DIFFERENT..there for sure won't be COLLATERAL damage and nobody will be KILLED....and who cares the majority of the American people are AGAINST IT
read my new thread ON LIBYA AND this new (chicken shit way) of Obama and his peace nicks comrades in arm fighting WARS..

Last edited:
so we are going to bomb low level soldiers for the supposed war crimes of syrias leaders?

Nope. We are most likely going to bomb chemical warfare manufacturing facilities and military command and control centers.

oh, well that is DIFFERENT..there for sure won't be COLLATERAL damage and nobody will be KILLED....and who cares the majority of the American people are AGAINST IT
read my new thread ON LIBYA AND this new (chicken shit way) of Obama and his peace nicks comrades in arm fighting WARS..

I see you have totally swallowed this is a "war". Visions of boots on the ground dancing in your head.

We are not going to bomb the chemical weapons facilities themselves if anything does end up being done.

Some will be. Other production facilities that are near urban centers which may release chemical agents if bombed may not be touched.

But there are also missile production facilities which could be targeted. Along with command and control facilities.

We are not going to bomb the chemical weapons facilities themselves if anything does end up being done.

Some will be. Other production facilities that are near urban centers which may release chemical agents if bombed may not be touched.

But there are also missile production facilities which could be targeted. Along with command and control facilities.

Are you passing out programs so we can all see what's on the schedule?

well go figure, Democrats RUBBER STAMPING and walk in goosestepping lockstep with the Dear Leader

Get off your fucking high horse. I disagree with it also but I also disagreed with the Iraq war. If this were a Republican president all of you a-holes would be waving your flags screaming that those who oppose the strike are un- american.

Bullshit
No comparison

He hadn't just returned, bloody and broke, from two theaters
We didn't bomb Hussein for gassing the Kurds and we should sit by and let the crazy fuckers off their selves in Syria

Last edited:

I am pointing out the most likely course of action which would be taken should we fire some missiles at Syria so those who are hysterical will get it through their heads this is not a war. We have done this sort of thing many times. No one called our shooting missiles at Iraq for plotting Bush Sr's assassination a "war". Yet that is what the hypocritical nattering ninnies are calling this proposed action in an attempt to blow this way out of proportion.

They are singing from Putin's hymnal.

Last edited:
The Tea Party and the real left are our best hopes right now. Talk about strange bedfellows.

I am pointing out the most likely course of action which would be taken should we fire some missiles at Syria so those who are hysterical will get it through their heads this is not a war. We have done this sort of thing many times. No one called our shooting missiles at Iraq for plotting Bush Sr's assassination a "war".

Yep.
Bill did it when he got caught getting a BJ in the Oral Office

And every single time we do it, it's just a toe in the shallow end before we dive head-long into full-fledged war.

I am pointing out the most likely course of action which would be taken should we fire some missiles at Syria so those who are hysterical will get it through their heads this is not a war. We have done this sort of thing many times. No one called our shooting missiles at Iraq for plotting Bush Sr's assassination a "war".

Yep.
Bill did it when he got caught getting a BJ in the Oral Office

That was the third missile attack. The assassination plot missile payback was the first, in 1993.

And Clinton did not even consult Congress for any of them.

At least Two Thumbs got it right, its "military action" as opposed to "war". That or he accidentally went "off message" lol

well go figure, Democrats RUBBER STAMPING and walk in goosestepping lockstep with the Dear Leader

Get off your fucking high horse. I disagree with it also but I also disagreed with the Iraq war. If this were a Republican president all of you a-holes would be waving your flags screaming that those who oppose the strike are un- american.

Now we get to listen to all the leftist a-holes accuse those that are against the syrian attack of being blinded by their hatred of Obama (ya know, because Obama is black).

It's clear why Obama has distanced himself from this matter. We all know he wants to send troops and please al Qaeda, but he doesn't want to take responsibility because too many people want us to stay out of it. Now the pressure is on congress to go along and then they can take all the heat for it. If we don't go, Obama still can claim he's not involved, so no one can get mad at him either way.

Obama's comment about America's credibility being on the line, but not his own credibility shows what a piece of scum he is. He does not know how to be a leader and accept responsibility for anything. He always tries to distance himself from anything controversial and the media has his back.

Obama wants to have his way, but not face the consequences. He always makes sure there is someone else to blame.

I see you have totally swallowed this is a "war". Visions of boots on the ground dancing in your head.

I personally have not swallowed that this is a "war". To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the hell this is. That's the problem.
Senate-crafted Syria resolution riddled with loopholes for Obama - Washington Times

Forum List

Back