Senate Democrats Introduce Bill Requiring A Federal Firearms License To Buy And Own A Gun

They are desperate.............too many see them for what they are now..............people HATE THEM..........and they know it.

So they are full court appeasing their Lunatic Base hoping for a miracle.

No one would OBEY IT if it passed anyway..................There would be a second Civil War..........headed that way anyways.

Because we all know the FBI would never let a felon have a gun registered to them, let alone let an Army Major conduct a mass shooting on a military base in the name of Islam.
If this gets passed SCOTUS will slam Brandon again.

Link please.

While the Second Amendment is not a major factor in my life, I think people who take an OATH to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States should not openly flout it.

It's just me, I know.

While the Second Amendment is not a major factor in my life, I think people who take an OATH to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States should not openly flout it.

It's just me, I know.
Gov't is going to hell.........and the country is divided to a point not seen since the civil war.....................It's just me......... I know.

Because we all know the FBI would never let a felon have a gun registered to them, let alone let an Army Major conduct a mass shooting on a military base in the name of Islam.

I don't see it, myself. HR6225 introduced in the the House on Dec 9th and has not seen the light of day since referred to the Judiciary Committee, 5 months ago. No Actions taken and I am not even aware of discussions in committee.
S.2449 was introduced in the Senate on 9/10/2019. It too was referred to the Judiciary committee in the Senate, no actions taken, no hearings held and never saw the light of day again.
S.4184 was introduced on May 11, got two readings and also disappears into the Senate Judiciary Committee, most likely to the same fate.
HR7730 was also introduced May 11, has also been referred to the House Judiciary Committee.

Here are links to both bills for you to track and watch die a much deserved death.

I don't see it, myself. HR6225 introduced in the the House on Dec 9th and has not seen the light of day since referred to the Judiciary Committee, 5 months ago. No Actions taken and I am not even aware of discussions in committee.
S.2449 was introduced in the Senate on 9/10/2019. It too was referred to the Judiciary committee in the Senate, no actions taken, no hearings held and never saw the light of day again.
S.4184 was introduced on May 11, got two readings and also disappears into the Senate Judiciary Committee, most likely to the same fate.
HR7730 was also introduced May 11, has also been referred to the House Judiciary Committee.

Here are links to both bills for you to track and watch die a much deserved death.
May 19, 2022 from Satans minion himself.
1653011395977.png

I believe such a bill is Un-Constitutional, as Americans have the Constitutional right to bear arms with no govt ability to take away that right through mandates, licenses, etc...

I know you have the bandwidth of a bumper sticker and that's why you only read Tweets, but you wouldn't happen to have a link to the actual bill, would you?

I know you have the bandwidth of a bumper sticker and that's why you only read Tweets, but you wouldn't happen to have a link to the actual bill, would you?
Have a 4 year old homeschooled kid show you how hyperlinks work.

Forum List

Back