🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate Passes Bipartisan Bill Allowing 9-11 Victims To Sue Saudi Arabia--Muslim Loving Obama To Veto

Hopefully when The Donald gets in office he will release the photos of Obama Bin Ladin to prove to the world once and for all whether or not that Muslim terrorist was killed.

Hopefully when The Donald gets in office he will release the photos of Obama Bin Ladin to prove to the world once and for all whether or not that Muslim terrorist was killed.
You guys talk about Trump the same way you talked about President Romney 4 years ago. Never going to happen.

OBL was not a terrorist. He is now a Justice involved individual

Hi tyroneweaver How were his videos not terrorist material?
Are you saying the translations are not correct?
Or the interpretations were taken out of context, and this was about defense not "retribution without due process"?
How are you getting that none of his statements were preaching terrorist attacks and violence?
Are you saying that his attacks were without due process but so were the attacks they were counteracting,
and that's why it's about justice?

Please explain how you are saying it's about justice not terrorism.

If both the US and he are guilty of "militant violence collectively without due process,"
then two acts of abusive violence DON'T mean "justice," but "equal counts of Injustice on both sides."
They may be equally wrong, but that doesn't mean it's justice if civilians on both sides are suffering unjustly.
That hasn't been answered for yet, so it's still MORE INJUSTICE.

Do you really think you can fight for justice by stooping to injust?
And fight for peace by unjust war? What are you saying,
can you please explain what you mean by involved in "Justice"???

Or the interpretations were taken out of context, and this was about defense not "retribution without due process"?
How are you getting that none of his statements were preaching terrorist attacks and violence?
Are you saying that his attacks were without due process but so were the attacks they were counteracting,

If both the US and he are guilty of "militant violence collectively without due process,"
then two acts of abusive violence DON'T mean "justice," but "equal counts of Injustice on both sides."
They may be equally wrong, but that doesn't mean it's justice if civilians on both sides are suffering unjustly.

My statement was sarcasm directed at obama's way of doing things

Do you really think if people sue Saudi Arabia that they will get any money out of them?

Do you really think if people sue Saudi Arabia that they will get any money out of them?
Didn't the Saudi govt already threaten sanctions if the US govt sued?
That doesn't sound very promising.

Well, we'll find out whether the Saudi's carry through with their threat/promise. I suspect they'll wait to see if the House also passes the bill and whether it, like the Senate, does so with enough votes to override the veto it will surely receive. I suspect in the populist climate in which we find ourselves, House will pass the bill with at least a 2/3rds majority. It is an election year after all and voting for the thing is highly unlikely to hurt many Representatives in their reelection bids during this populist period.

On a personal level, I don't really care what Congress does re: that bill. I have already adjusted my positions to partially insulate myself from what my advisor thinks may be the worst of the direct ill effects of the threatened Saudi sell-off. The general public is not likely to care as individuals until a bit later when the liquidity effects ripple through the market.

It'll be interesting to see what the Saudis actually do and how they elect to do it -- all at once in a revenge move or gradually in a "better safe than sorry" style. It'll be even more interesting to see how the general public reacts when the ripple effects (assuming they occur) begin to affect them....The terrible thing is that the hardest hit, IMO, will be folks who are nearing retirement and who have thus shifted their investments to what are traditionally thought of as low risk. I'm aiming to retire in a few years, which is why I've chosen to act now instead of risking getting "caught" later and having thus to hope for recovery in the intervening years between now and my retirement date (my 60th or 62nd birthday; I haven't decided yet).

Trump tweeted he would sign such a bill, as well as release the 28 withheld pages of the 9/11 Commission's findings. But what does this say about Obama?

It says he's following the same policy that Bush followed of coddling the Saudi regime.

Just the other week you all mocked Obama for the chilly reception he got in Saudi!

Nice how trump wants to release a report without even knowing what it says .

I think they ought to release the report. It has no intelligence value at this point.

But allowing people to file nusciencce lawsuits against the Saudi Regime does what, exactly?

:0) Who told you that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11?

Bush / Cheney said that it wasn't them who told you .. and the FBI never charged Bin Laden for any crime of 9/11.

So who told you that bullshit?

By the way, the so-called 'confession tapes' were obvious fakes .. proven. Had the tapes been real, Bin Laden would have been charged with the attacks of 9/11 .. given that a confession is considered evidence.

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful mindfuck.

If Saudi was responsible for 9/11 then why are we only talking suing them. If we attacked the wrong country first then we need to show them not to mess with AMERICA.
Stop buying there oil and send in our great military

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump tweeted he would sign such a bill, as well as release the 28 withheld pages of the 9/11 Commission's findings. But what does this say about Obama?

It says he's following the same policy that Bush followed of coddling the Saudi regime.
Yet another example of how BO and W are blood brothers, but you love Bo and hate W. Do you fail to see the inconsistencies in your foolish beliefs?

W protected the Saudis and so has BO.

Forum List

Back