Senator Coach Tuberville Claims He Doesn't Know Anything About Majorie Taylor Greene Due To Bad Weather

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville declined to comment on the controversy surrounding a north Georgia congresswoman under fire for believing the country’s deadliest school shooting was a hoax -- along with other conspiracy theories -- because recent severe weather has prevented him from reading the news, according to a report published Tuesday. “I haven’t even looked at what all she’s done,” Tuberville, a Republican, told CNN -- “I’d have to hold back a statement on that. Travel in this weather it’s been a little rough looking at any news or whatever.”

Really Tommy, really??
_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

Is this guy really trying to say that he doesn't know that Sandy Hook and the Parkland shootings were fake?? How can this guy represent Alabama??

Is this guy really going to stand up here and tell us that the Clinton's didn't crash JFK Jr's plane; but he parachuted to safety and has been living in secret until he runs as Trump's VP in 2024?? How can this guy represent Alabama??

Anyone who doesn't stand in support of QAnon and their various conspiracies that have all come true (as long as you don't fact check anything) -- that person shouldn't call themselves a Republican, a conservative, not even an American....

Vilify the rookie. Then try to expand the condemnation to other rookies that threaten your totalitarian power base. Typical Marxist ploy by Democrats, the party of Marx.

Every news story about Alabama is embarrassing. No exceptions.

Vilify the rookie. Then try to expand the condemnation to other rookies that threaten your totalitarian power base. Typical Marxist ploy by Democrats, the party of Marx.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Be as they. We need to elect hundreds more like Rep. Greene her in D.C. And then of thousands across the land. Be as they....In your face. You should support this. I do. And I would vote for people who are potentially violent and are hardliners also now.

OP misses the point. Mr Tubbyville should be aware that the weather is controlled by the Jewish death rays. Look what they did in California.

Be as they. We need to elect hundreds more like Rep. Greene her in D.C. And then of thousands across the land. Be as they....In your face. You should support this. I do. And I would vote for people who are potentially violent and are hardliners also now.
Republicans need to define themselves.

Are they fiscal hawks and social conservatives looking to reign in Government overreach or are they the party of Conspiracy Theories, anti-science and white supremacy?

"U.S. Sen. Tommy Tuberville declined to comment on the controversy surrounding a north Georgia congresswoman under fire for believing the country’s deadliest school shooting was a hoax -- along with other conspiracy theories -- because recent severe weather has prevented him from reading the news, according to a report published Tuesday. “I haven’t even looked at what all she’s done,” Tuberville, a Republican, told CNN -- “I’d have to hold back a statement on that. Travel in this weather it’s been a little rough looking at any news or whatever.”

Really Tommy, really??
View attachment 452371

Is this guy really trying to say that he doesn't know that Sandy Hook and the Parkland shootings were fake?? How can this guy represent Alabama??

Is this guy really going to stand up here and tell us that the Clinton's didn't crash JFK Jr's plane; but he parachuted to safety and has been living in secret until he runs as Trump's VP in 2024?? How can this guy represent Alabama??

Anyone who doesn't stand in support of QAnon and their various conspiracies that have all come true (as long as you don't fact check anything) -- that person shouldn't call themselves a Republican, a conservative, not even an American....
Tuberville would be the poster child for the typical Trump supporter. Unfortunately he could be that stupid

Forum List

Back