AOC Slips Up, Admits Trump’s NYC Trial Is To Keep Him From Leaving The City To Campaign

A lot of cutting and pasting to waste bandwidth.
Characters are cents for gimpo. He's a professional shill.

The more he yammers, the more money he makes.

If he doesn't have to type it? All the better in his book.

I always knew you were prone to hurt feelings and lashing out like a petulant child.
Why are you tapping out? Hang in there.

So.

That's what you get, when criminals testify against their criminal coconspirators. You get a criminal witness. Gotti was convicted on the testimony of admitted murderers and thieves who admitted they had reasons to hate him.

You seem to think that's some sort of automatic out. Well, if so, you're wrong.

So.

That's what you get, when criminals testify against their criminal coconspirators. You get a criminal witness. Gotti was convicted on the testimony of admitted murderers and thieves who admitted they had reasons to hate him.

Is that a canned response I see? :rolleyes-41:

So.

You’re so desperate for attention you’re copying and pasting the same failed attempt at argument.

How many more times are you going to copy and paste your desperate plea for attention?.
You forgot to say what was wrong with my argument.

So simply knowing Cohen is a liar and a criminal possibly isn't going to cut it, for Trump's defense.

Agreed?

You forgot to say what was wrong with my argument.

So simply knowing Cohen is a liar and a criminal possibly isn't going to cut it, for Trump's defense.

Agreed?

You’re just cutting and pasting as though you write with a stutter.

Your hero worship of ole’ stumblebum is hilarious.

Haha... wuuuut

Son, it's not your line.

Hey Duke... you do understand that jurors believing Cohen is a criminal and liar is not an automatic out for Trump, right?
In a perfect courtroom, all his testimony would be struck and the jurors instructed to disregard it.

We'll see how this Clown World farce goes.

Forum List

Back