Senator Joe Manchin Says he Will Vote to CONFIRM Ketanji - essentially Guaranteeing her Nomination to the SCOTUS

Sorry bout that,

1. She will get her ass kicked to the curb.
2. If not we go into deeper shitshow, almost immediately.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Excellent to see. I hope she lives a long, long time. What are your thoughts?

Manchin is not the devil that the left portray him to be. In fact, he is a democrat in a red state. He is NOT a Republican. He has said before that unless there is something totally unacceptable about a nominee that the president has the right to have his SC choice. He has also made it clear that if there is another opening soon, he believes the next president should make the choice.

I do find it hilarious and shameless hypocrisy that Dems are whining about how she's been treated given how Dems have gone after other SCOTUS nominees like a pack of rabid dogs.

Excellent to see. I hope she lives a long, long time. What are your thoughts?

Personally, unless there is something really bad that can be proven, I think she should be confirmed. Unlike you Leftists, attacks on hear character is out of bounds for me.

They are one of the most powerful arms of our government in my eyes. Diverse opinions are very good. A one way street is NOT what we need, we need the ability to discuss a 2 way street for the future. This, she will certainly have an input into.

I do NOT have to agree with her politics if she so chooses to enter them into her votes, but I do express her right to invoke them, if she she chooses to do so. That is the nature of the beast in Washington DC today, and good for her if she can get confirmed!

Personally, unless there is something really bad that can be proven, I think she should be confirmed. Unlike you Leftists, attacks on hear character is out of bounds for me.

They are one of the most powerful arms of our government in my eyes. Diverse opinions are very good. A one way street is NOT what we need, we need the ability to discuss a 2 way street for the future. This, she will certainly have an input into.

I do NOT have to agree with her politics if she so chooses to enter them into her votes, but I do express her right to invoke them, if she she chooses to do so. That is the nature of the beast in Washington DC today, and good for her if she can get confirmed!
Wow Pink, you gave me that rating?

What I said was 100% true!

We can NOT throw someone out, just because they disagree with what we think. (remember that Leftists) I believe, that the Supremes need to be diverse, because in the end, they are going to guide us through these turbulent times. If a vote comes up 8-1, or 9-0, neither side has any argument.

That is my hope, and I believe for the good of the country, these kind of votes are going to happen. One side or the other is gonna be pissed, but right now, we need some body in the government to lead the way. I as an American am willing to give a little, to get a consensus from some Federal entity, that we all can agree on; because we HAVE TO!

Forum List

Back