Senator Obama and the Ginsu Infomercial

Hmm, funny but when you have your own you may feel differently. I don't mean that negatively but children are a lot of work and time and worry. Ours are good fathers today. Obama and his girls do look special together and he seems to be that concerned father everyone should have. But my wife a middle school teacher may tell you different things about parents today. LOL

as a parent, middle school was like hell without the cool visuals.
hats off to your wife.

you mean the clothing that she is donating to charity....but really lets talk about how shitty the economy is and then spend 20 mill on 30 min infomercial and have dinner at 30 grand a plate

Obama's commercial showed, even more convincingly, how moronic his plan is and how much he does not have a fucking clue

McCain should bounce in the polls after this

What didn't you like about his plan?

He's being advised by Warren Beaty, a multi-billionare. Do you think he has a clue?

It's talk one way... and nothing but smoke and mirrors to fool the gullible DEMs and those who still want the feeling that they are either getting something for nothing or sticking it to the rich

He's even more tax, even more spend than the typical DEM...

Hell.. even Yahoo news was able to quickly break down his farce of a plan

Obama's commercial showed, even more convincingly, how moronic his plan is and how much he does not have a fucking clue

I know! Using that money to further the agenda of their campaign, how shameful. I know when I get 20 Million, I'm going to donate it too!

if you actually believe that McCain will be getting a bump after that you are either deluded or just plain stupid.

Anyone who watched that who wasn't moved by those family stories of Americans struggling with everyday problems is cold hearted and cynical.

what's obvious is that even IF one of you cons had been moved by the commerical, you wouldn't dare admit it on here. most of you are so intellectually dishonest it's sickening.

It's talk one way... and nothing but smoke and mirrors to fool the gullible DEMs and those who still want the feeling that they are either getting something for nothing or sticking it to the rich.

There were no smoke nor mirrors in the video. I checked again just in case. Nope, none.

He said he'd cut spending. I have no reason to trust Obama any less than I have reason to cut McCain when he says he'll cut spending.

Since when did Yahoo news become a credible source of economic analysis?

Sham wow! Elect one Obama and he'll throw in his wife and absolutely ADORABLE little girls in for free.

Have you seen his little girls?

You know, I've heard when you have your first baby, and you look that baby in the eyes and you see so much hope, so much opportunity for that baby... you want to change the entire world for her to protect her.

I truly believe that Obama wants to change this world so his children have a better world to grow up in. He knows every decision he makes will turn this world either for better or for worse for his children. I have to believe that the decisions he makes based upon this desire to keep his children safe will automatically keep us safe and help us become more prosperous.

We will be a greater country because of Obama.

I'm DavidS and I approved this message.

Gag me with a spoon!

It's talk one way... and nothing but smoke and mirrors to fool the gullible DEMs and those who still want the feeling that they are either getting something for nothing or sticking it to the rich

lol... gullible?

someone casting a ballot for sarah palin really has no standing to complain about other people being gullible.

and i guess about 10% of repubs are "gullible" too since polls show about the same numbers of repubs and dems crossing over party lines to vote.

i love the resentment because obama had the money to do this...as if mccain wouldn't have done it too if he had the cash.

instead he smears obama for having a "relationship" with the same person that mccain gave half a million dollars to.

oops.

Washington, DC – “Questions have arisen regarding the International Republican Institute’s (IRI) work with Palestinians in the 1990s.

“In the 1990s, IRI gave grants to the Center for Palestinian Research and Studies (CPRS) for polling in the West Bank/Gaza. The polls measured support for the peace process, for various Palestinian political groups, and for efforts to enhance governance in the West Bank/Gaza. At that time no other organization could credibly conduct polling in the West Bank/Gaza.

“We understand that Rashid Khalidi was one of the many founders of CPRS, and we understand that he was for some (unclear) amount of time a board member. IRI did not in the 1990s conduct background checks of grantees’ founders or board members. IRI did on a number of occasions vet CPRS as an organization, including, as was our custom, with the Israeli government, and we were given no cause for concern.

“We do not recall any contact between Mr. Khalidi and IRI, and there is no evidence that Mr. Khalidi benefitted in any way from IRI's grants.

“Other organizations that reportedly gave funding to CPRS include the National Endowment for Democracy, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Center for International Private Enterprise, the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations, the Japanese Embassy, and Germany’s Friedrich Naumann Stiftung.

“IRI’s relationship with CPRS ended in 2000, and we understand that it no longer exists.”

but hey back to the infomercial...I thought at one point there were going to sell me some carpet cleaner or something

if you actually believe that McCain will be getting a bump after that you are either deluded or just plain stupid.

Anyone who watched that who wasn't moved by those family stories of Americans struggling with everyday problems is cold hearted and cynical.

what's obvious is that even IF one of you cons had been moved by the commerical, you wouldn't dare admit it on here. most of you are so intellectually dishonest it's sickening.

Ohhh... the EMOTION.. that makes all the difference over exposing his plan for the farce that it is

:rolleyes:

After the breakdown, McCain's campaign should pick Obama's plan apart... shout it from the hilltops... and people with even a whisp of intelligence should sway away from Obama... we know the Obamabots and the extreme liberal lefties won't... but many undecided and independents and moderates should

Sham wow! Elect one Obama and he'll throw in his wife and absolutely ADORABLE little girls in for free.

Have you seen his little girls?

You know, I've heard when you have your first baby, and you look that baby in the eyes and you see so much hope, so much opportunity for that baby... you want to change the entire world for her to protect her.

I truly believe that Obama wants to change this world so his children have a better world to grow up in. He knows every decision he makes will turn this world either for better or for worse for his children. I have to believe that the decisions he makes based upon this desire to keep his children safe will automatically keep us safe and help us become more prosperous.

We will be a greater country because of Obama.

I'm DavidS and I approved this message.

Yes, and if his little girls should get pregnant one day, he wouldn't want them "Punished with a baby"

Ohhh... the EMOTION.. that makes all the difference over exposing his plan for the farce that it is

:rolleyes:

After the breakdown, McCain's campaign should pick Obama's plan apart... shout it from the hilltops... and people with even a whisp of intelligence should sway away from Obama... we know the Obamabots and the extreme liberal lefties won't... but many undecided and independents and moderates should

you got it

my prediction
http://www.usmessageboard.com/861359-post29.html

Obama is selling "feel good" and Democrats want it.

Forum List

Back