🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Warren....thank you, thank you, thank you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let it be known to all democrats.....stop allowing the GOP-igs to silence you. Sen. Warren, who should have ran for President, vs that white washed up mop Hillary, has the back bone, the zest, the unyeilding strengths to push not only our agenda forward, but bring to the party what is needed most.....big giant fuck you balls. Had I been her, I would have fingered Mitch with a huge fuck you and continued to speak.....Kudos to women like Warren.

Elizabeth lie-a-watha Warren the fake Indian..... the hero of liberal loons. :cuckoo: .. :lol: .. :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Good gawd. I'm gonna run away.

• Banned
LOLOLOLOL.......when faced with facts.....attack...typical Nazi nut responses.....

Attacking a sitting US Senator but not having the guts to use her words. So she digs up Coretta King's letter who used Ted Kennedy's words to attack Sessions. It was a spineless, baseless attack. Just what you would expect from a privileged White bitch who took scholarship money away from deserving Native Americans by lying about her heritage.

Let it be known to all democrats.....stop allowing the GOP-igs to silence you. Sen. Warren, who should have ran for President, vs that white washed up mop Hillary, has the back bone, the zest, the unyeilding strengths to push not only our agenda forward, but bring to the party what is needed most.....big giant fuck you balls. Had I been her, I would have fingered Mitch with a huge fuck you and continued to speak.....Kudos to women like Warren.
Sounds like you want to finger Pocahontas instead.

Sorry 'bout that Redbone. You tried!

Warren Pocahontas is the most ridiculous thing you have seen in all your born days. :confused:

She is like a living, moving joke!

I guess Tigerass never researched Sessions at all. In fact I'm sure she didn't.

Tigerass is tree stump dumb.

Sounds like you want to finger Pocahontas instead.

Yeah, like literally.

Forum List

Back