Senior killed in NYC after blowing a man a kiss

This should be expected! This is what happens when something the people find abhorrent is forced upon them. They get squeezed so hard that they explode. Gays should have an education program that teaches them that sexual harassment is not acceptable. There is zero tolerance for coming on to others. If whistling at a pretty girl is sexual harassment, so is this.

These kinds of attacks are going to become more numerous and more violent.

Victim murdered after he ?blew a kiss? | New York Post

Notice all of these anti gay crimes are committed by persons of diversity? How is it a strength?

Notice how this is a "hate crime" in NYC but blacks murdering dozens of whites in the last couple weeks never is. The old queer had it coming from the sound of it...pity the kid will now have to be a prison bride for defending his manhood in the first place.

I don't see women killing men who sexually harass them. There is no excuse for this killing
That's an entirely correct observation, from our own perspective.

However, if you are a Central or South American, or a Middle-Eastern or South Asian Muslim, whose society has not yet degenerated so far that homosexuality is openly celebrated and protected - if you come from a culture where homosexuality is considered filthy and unclean and unnatural and anathema and an abomination in the eyes of God and Man and Nature... in some cultures, killing a homosexual weighs just below running over a dog on the scale of (practical) criminal acts and punishments.

Perhaps this is just one big cultural misunderstanding --- after all ---we're all supposed to buy into Multiculturalism like good little Sheeple, aren't we?
what_smile.gif

Last edited:
I don't see women killing men who sexually harass them. There is no excuse for this killing

I wonder what the public reaction would be if that started happening.

Given that there is no religious barrier to heterosexuality, such visceral reactions seem less likely than those which are perceived as Verboten by the godhead.

That 'Verboten' status also explains, in part, the lesser popular reaction to the incident described in the OP, methinks, but that's only personal opinion on my part.

Last edited:
This should be expected! This is what happens when something the people find abhorrent is forced upon them. They get squeezed so hard that they explode. Gays should have an education program that teaches them that sexual harassment is not acceptable. There is zero tolerance for coming on to others. If whistling at a pretty girl is sexual harassment, so is this.

These kinds of attacks are going to become more numerous and more violent.

Yeah....straight men cannot control themselves!

However, if you are a Central or South American, or a Middle-Eastern or South Asian Muslim, whose society has not yet degenerated so far that homosexuality is openly celebrated and protected - if you come from a culture where homosexuality is considered filthy and unclean and unnatural and anathema and an abomination in the eyes of God and Man and Nature... in some cultures, killing a homosexual weighs just below running over a dog on the scale of (practical) criminal acts and punishments.

Perhaps this is just one big cultural misunderstanding --- after all ---we're all supposed to buy into Multiculturalism like good little Sheeple, aren't we?
what_smile.gif

So after lionizing Putin the far right is now embracing the religion that was formally derided as allegedly being started by a "pedophile""? There must be some natural immunity to cognitive dissonance.

what_smile.gif

So after lionizing Putin the far right is now embracing the religion that was formally derided as allegedly being started by a "pedophile""? There must be some natural immunity to cognitive dissonance.

It's like we can't keep up with their mood swings.

what_smile.gif

It's like we can't keep up with their mood swings.

Good thing Obamacare is providing the Pill free of charge. That should help stabilize them a little. :D

"...So after lionizing Putin the far right is now embracing the religion that was formally derided as allegedly being started by a 'pedophile'? There must be some natural immunity to cognitive dissonance."
It would only be cognitive dissonance if one were talking about embracing the belief system on a holistic basis...

Your analysis leaves no room for cherry-picking (recognizing) the good parts as the basis for narrow-context moral symmetry, and tossing-aside the bad, versus an all-or-nothing perspective...

But the possibility of cherry-picking does not reinforce your own perspective on the matter, and requires too much additional effort to process and critique, and may even expose a weakness or two in the position, so, why bring it up, right?

Much easier to make blanket statements, in order to advance the agenda, I'm sure.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
"...It's like we can't keep up with their mood swings."

But... but... but... don't Liberals teach us that we must be tolerant of other Cultural Perspectives?
tongue_smile.gif

=============================

Is this not the logical outcome of blind and complete Cultural Tolerance - a.k.a. Multi-Culturalism?

Manifesting the other side of that two-edged sword?

I, too, am appalled by what happened to the old guy, gay or not...

But the fellow who killed him probably had strong roots in a Third-World Culture that considers such sexual behaviors towards a fellow man to be grounds for an 'honorable killing'.

Object Lesson: We need to cherry-pick cultural mores and norms imported from radically-different cultures rather than lean towards mindlessly embracing or tolerating them simply to be able to say that we are tolerant.

This killing, if so motivated, may end-up proving to be such an example, to reinforce the validity of the cherry-picking approach; we are obliged to punish the killer, but we are probably going to have to temper that punishment with an understanding of that other culture.

That, too, is part of the Double-Edged Sword effect of Multiculturalism.

Last edited:
Victim murdered after he ?blew a kiss? | New York Post

Notice all of these anti gay crimes are committed by persons of diversity? How is it a strength?

Sorry , I dont care if anyone is gay or not and no one should be killed just because they were they are gay.... The problem is the people who have a fear of people who is gay not the gay people themselves...

note I did not read the article just the head line so I dont know full details either but in general gays should not be targeted just because of their sexual preference.. Yes I am a REP . I have a niece that is gay and I love her unconditionally..

Last edited:
"...It's like we can't keep up with their mood swings."

But... but... but... don't Liberals teach us that we must be tolerant of other Cultural Perspectives?
tongue_smile.gif

=============================

Is this not the logical outcome of blind and complete Cultural Tolerance - a.k.a. Multi-Culturalism?

Manifesting the other side of that two-edged sword?

I, too, am appalled by what happened to the old guy, gay or not...

But the fellow who killed him probably had strong roots in a Third-World Culture that considers such sexual behaviors towards a fellow man to be grounds for an 'honorable killing'.

Object Lesson: We need to cherry-pick cultural mores and norms imported from radically-different cultures rather than lean towards mindlessly embracing or tolerating them simply to be able to say that we are tolerant.

This killing, if so motivated, may end-up proving to be such an example, to reinforce the validity of the cherry-picking approach.

Tolerance does not extend to actions and behaviors that hurt the rights of others. Why does this point have to be continually explained to some RWrs? Do they have a blind spot in that regard?

"...So after lionizing Putin the far right is now embracing the religion that was formally derided as allegedly being started by a 'pedophile'? There must be some natural immunity to cognitive dissonance."
It would only be cognitive dissonance if one were talking about embracing the belief system on a holistic basis...

Your analysis leaves no room for cherry-picking (recognizing) the good parts as the basis for narrow-context moral symmetry, and tossing-aside the bad, versus an all-or-nothing perspective...

But the possibility of cherry-picking does not reinforce your own perspective on the matter, and requires too much additional effort to process and critique, and may even expose a weakness or two in the position, so, why bring it up, right?

Much easier to make blanket statements, in order to advance the agenda, I'm sure.
tongue_smile.gif

It was a juxtaposed observation rather than an analysis. But don't let that stop you from your own indepth analysis and critique is you feel that it is necessary. :eusa_angel:

tongue_smile.gif

It was a juxtaposed observation rather than an analysis. But don't let that stop you from your own indepth analysis and critique is you feel that it is necessary. :eusa_angel:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BAZINGA!

I don't see women killing men who sexually harass them. There is no excuse for th is killing

Recognizing the inevitable is not excusing the action. A woman wasn't sexually harrassed. A man was. He was sexually harrassed by someone whose harrassment is "protected". There are no avenues for recourse when gays are doing the harrassing. There's a baker in Oregon to explain it to you.

Forum List

Back